Project Development

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Roland040
Colonel

Project Development

Post by Roland040 »

Hello ive been looking up everywhere but i cant find much evidence about this item. Under the research and development spending sliders, what exactly is the Project Development slider for? I havent used the research thing much in these games and i would like to use it more later. The other sliders are self explanatory but im still not clear what the Project slider actually does? Hope for any ideas thanks.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Project Development

Post by comrade.seawolf »

Roland040 wrote:Hello ive been looking up everywhere but i cant find much evidence about this item. Under the research and development spending sliders, what exactly is the Project Development slider for? I havent used the research thing much in these games and i would like to use it more later. The other sliders are self explanatory but im still not clear what the Project slider actually does? Hope for any ideas thanks.
The Project Development slider determines how much money you are putting directly into your techs in the research queue. If it is set to 100%, you will be giving the projects currently being researched all the funding they need to complete on time. Any less funding, and they will take longer to finish, sort of like it is if you have less than 100% research efficiency. Hope that helps!
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello thanks for your reply. Thats why i was rather confused because i thought the Research Efficiency slider was doing the same thing. To me it seemed as if they were more or less the same thing thanks anyway.
comrade.seawolf
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by comrade.seawolf »

No problem :-)

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”