Military Approval Rating

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Roland040
Colonel

Military Approval Rating

Post by Roland040 »

Hello i was just testing myself with the World 2020 Campaign game using the Military Approval rating victory. It just dawned on me in a way, there is no chevron marker like with the civilian approval rating to show if its going up or down. So does the military approval rating change or not? And how can i tell thanks?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Military Approval Rating

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Well, you can use your memory, to remember about what it was last you checked.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello thanks for your reply. But as i have only played the civilian approval rating victory i never really noticed the military one. But to be honest ive never really seen it change. I know it sound silly now, as i play this game on and off when i can. I realise now the military approval figure has no chevron marker to show it going up or down like the civilian one thats why im curious now. Does it change for all types of government or only for dictators and Communists like it says in the manual? Also what actually causes it to change? Not even sure on that. I cant see any of this in the search engine. Look forward to any proper explanation thanks.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I should change no matter what gov you have, I'm not sure what makes i change, but Military success should bring it higher, and high military losses lowers it. I think, also Military salaries and maintainence has some effects, though I don't know what effects these has.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello thanks anyway i see if i can spot it changing eventually. Because i mainly play civilian and economic games ive never really noticed the military approval level as it seems to stay the same thanks anyway for your help.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello one final thing how do you win when you play either the civilian or military approval victory aims in the campaign games. What percentage do you need to win? Is it over 50% or 100%, or does it vary from one country to the next? Because so far i still havent won any of these hope someone can explain thanks.
Roland040
Colonel

Post by Roland040 »

Hello i didnt realise it i see now in the list of tables showing the different details of all the regions that it is in the last tables that have all the different score tables. So i assume you have to reach the top of these tables on a particular field like approval or military approval to win. I was looking at the wrong tables. Well live and learn thanks.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”