Kfir

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

Kfir

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Isn't the Israel Kfir air craft an bomber/fighter?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAI_Kfir
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
ZAR
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: Kfir

Post by ZAR »

[_]O but this is very rude word in my country kfir ( if pronounced in Afrikaans accent).

but ye think so .
Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Eldin »

ZAR wrote:[_]O but this is very rude word in my country kfir ( if pronounced in Afrikaans accent).

but ye think so .
People with my dialect were warned not to speak about coffee as we pronounce it "kaffi" under the south African Fifa wc [_]O
ZAR
Warrant Officer

Post by ZAR »

lol yes - though the word means Pagan follower .
Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Eldin »

Oh, I didn't know that. I always thought it was something blatantly racist. Though I suppose it makes sense seeing how strongly religious S. Africans are, at least that is what my impressions are.
ZAR
Warrant Officer

Post by ZAR »

naaaaaa every really lost the meaning of it . But every 1 uses it Racial slur any ways . I was just bored one day then went to library and searched the meaning of it .
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Yes, both the Israeli IAI Kfir C1 (Yong Lion) and South African Atlas Cheetah are reversed engineered French Mirage III/V's, wich are fighter/bombers. How ever both nations have also used them effectivly as pure fighters as well. The Kfir C1 was primarily used as an interceptor w/Sidewinder, Shafrir or Python AAM's, while the Nesher (Vulture) was used as an attack aircraft. The Atlas Cheetah C was used as an interceptor w/V3 Kukri AAM,s and V4 Darter BVR's, the Cheetah D was an attack version and the Cheetah R was the Reccon version. With a practice test between the Cheetah C and F-15 at RAF Lakenheath, the results ended in a tie and the Ceetah D proved superior to the F-16 Block 50.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”