Battlegoat

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

MikeRegan
Lieutenant

Battlegoat

Post by MikeRegan »

You know, we're pretty lucky. SR2020GC has been out for quite some time and still Battlegoat puts out extremely well programmed updates and actively participates on its web. It is awfully rare that your question doesn't get answered by either a Battlegoat rep or some of the well qualified players. Like most software companies, I'm sure they get their share of complainers and whiners but I , for one, want to thank them for a well run company and for the continued involvement in the "2020" series. Thanks
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: Battlegoat

Post by tkobo »

Yea,they do a pretty good job of support,of course there is that issue about not telling us what the next project will be :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Cheese
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by Cheese »

Agree'd, many thanks to BG for this amazing game.
Next game: SR2050 With bigger pew pews and laz0rs? :D
ZT Strike
Major

Post by ZT Strike »

I think it will be more along the lines of, Supreme Ruler: World of War. It will probably start in 2015 or 2020, I don't want to go any farther
-ZT Strike
Eldin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Eldin »

I am also a very big fan of Battlegoat studios. You guys do an excellent job with supporting your games. I am looking very forward to your next game and I'm hoping for a Cold War game next. I also think George once said he would like to do a CW game so fingers crossed! Also, please let me beta. :P
Justice
Lieutenant

Post by Justice »

Having just joined these forums today (and read much of them...), it seems that BG is the type of dev studio that actually gives a damn about its constituents. I'm glad to see it, as SR2020 has a learning curve the likes of which the Halo-generation isn't likely to want to tackle.

BattleGoat: the neighborhood microbrewery of game development studios...

~Justice

"All men die, few men truly live."
~Justice

"All men die, few men truly live."
Ragu
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Ragu »

Justice wrote: BattleGoat: the neighborhood microbrewery of game development studios...

Nice analogy!
chosen25
Sergeant

Post by chosen25 »

I know this thread has been done for a bit but I had to add that the members of this forum have my thanks as well...I see a lot of the same names taking the time to help people out. and the mod work has been great!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Indeed, the users we have on this forum are just incredible. As developers we'd never be able to participate as much as we do if we went through some of the problems we've seen other forums encounter.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
battlegoat9787
Colonel

Post by battlegoat9787 »

Hi Everyone! Sorry for my absence, I've been gone for a very long time but since having come back today, WOW!!! The game has just improved so much since I started playing it back in 2008. I mean games can improve but it all depends really on the devs and whether they want to continue improving it. I can't remember how many times I've mentioned to Chris and his team about improving certain parts of the game or for that matter reading up on other people's suggestion threads. However, the fact that this game has been continuously improved since I went away and at a fast rate (gaming terms) is just amazing. I mean not only have they listened and continue to listen to their strong and loyal fan base, but I think that 95% of everyone's suggestions has been implemented into the game.

Overall, I think the game has reached the stage now where little can be further improved unless we go down "Performance Alley" which I'm sure Chris, his team and everyone else has already discussed. For me the game now is perfect, can't ask for anything more.

Thank you Battlegoat for creating such a great modern strategy game and for having put all your time and effort into making sure that Supreme Ruler 2020 delivers everything it was created and designed for. Its a Gem in my eyes, not only for its rarity but the rarity of its dev team and fan base.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”