Renewed Kudo's

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Illumination
Warrant Officer

Renewed Kudo's

Post by Illumination »

Ya know, I see a lot of criticism of SR2020, and calls from people to completely change the game. Make it more like this, or more like that. To redistribute computer resources to only those areas adjacent to your country, and the like.

Id like to say, Screw that. This game has come a hell of a long way, and it is my prefered strategy game bar none. It is slow to play, but that is a necessary part of the gameplay, and I play around it. I do other things while waiting. That said, it needs constant babysitting when you have everything set on very hard to make sure the economy doesnt take a dump, or war doesnt break out while your making coffee.

Also, people need to stop playing the united states and start out as Albania, or Kosovo, or the Maldives, or a small latin american country. See if you can so easily dominate the game then. And see if you can do it without exploiting the games exploits.

I dont want to see this game revert. I want to see it continue to develop. I want to see a more refined AI that sacrifices nothing in the face of time, and I want to see you guys continue on this coarse.

To those who would change this game to make it more like EU, or any other game, go buy those games. SR2020 is in a league of its own. The reason I bought this game, and the X-pac is because I want my money to continue the work of this games development.

Cheers BG, and if anyone agrees with me, add a "hell yeah" to this thread.
Hundane
General

Re: Renewed Kudo's

Post by Hundane »

hell yeah !
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

hell yeah. I pretty much never play as a super power. I mean, they already rock. Whats the point?

I prefer pacific island nations like Palau or S Islands. If there is one thing I have learned from BG, it is that they are committed to improving an already great game and they do listen and interact with their player base. Thankfully they don't try to please everybody.
Elemenofi
Warrant Officer

Post by Elemenofi »

I have not played with anything but Argentina, ever.
Xbwalker
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Xbwalker »

I am playing a game as the soloman islands right now. I have gotten them from 600$GDP to 21,000. Population is about 150k more and I havent even finished a year :) 3% taxes and 100% social programs...oh and Im not cheating.
funkymatic
Sergeant

Post by funkymatic »

a big HELL YEAH over here!
xeeks
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by xeeks »

Illumination wrote:Ya know, I see a lot of criticism of SR2020, and calls from people to completely change the game. Make it more like this, or more like that. To redistribute computer resources to only those areas adjacent to your country, and the like.

Id like to say, Screw that. This game has come a hell of a long way, and it is my prefered strategy game bar none. It is slow to play, but that is a necessary part of the gameplay, and I play around it. I do other things while waiting. That said, it needs constant babysitting when you have everything set on very hard to make sure the economy doesnt take a dump, or war doesnt break out while your making coffee.

Also, people need to stop playing the united states and start out as Albania, or Kosovo, or the Maldives, or a small latin american country. See if you can so easily dominate the game then. And see if you can do it without exploiting the games exploits.

I dont want to see this game revert. I want to see it continue to develop. I want to see a more refined AI that sacrifices nothing in the face of time, and I want to see you guys continue on this coarse.

To those who would change this game to make it more like EU, or any other game, go buy those games. SR2020 is in a league of its own. The reason I bought this game, and the X-pac is because I want my money to continue the work of this games development.

Cheers BG, and if anyone agrees with me, add a "hell yeah" to this thread.
Maldives isn't in the game.

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”