Ouestions from a newbie

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Scott_B
Captain

Re: Ouestions from a newbie

Post by Scott_B »

coba wrote:Soryy to bother you guys again, but in SR 2020, when you send the aircrafts to patrol, do they automatically go back to the base for refuelling ?

Yes they will also load weapons if there are any in reserve
battlegoat9787
Colonel

Post by battlegoat9787 »

coba wrote:I have a question: do the cheats in SR 2010 works even after the newest update ?

p.s: i was told that they did not work after the new update, but I do believe they still work
Hi coba,

I have SR2010, updated it and the cheats still work, so you shouldn't have a problem using them.

Here are the cheats and how to activate:

1) Press ENTER
2) Type in: cheat allowcheats (this will activate the cheats)

Cheats available:

cheat onedaybuild = units take one day to build, but you need to finish production first on a specific units type before this activates, I.e. start production on a unit, type in this cheat, wait for it to finish and then once its done you will notice it goes back to que, only that the green bar will be almost complete. After this happens the cheat works.

cheat cheatgeorgew = 10,000 billion dollars
cheat fullmapshow = Raise recon sat level to maximum cheat maxsat
cheat endday = Automatically skip days after current day is over until code is re-enabled
cheat instantwin = Win current scenario
cheat allunit = Allow production and training of all units
cheat onedaybuild = All units built the next day
cheat satellite = Send up recon satellite
cheat shelovesme = World Market has 100% relations with you
cheat shelovesmenot = World Market has 0% relations with you

Anyway I hope these cheats will hep you. ;)
coba
Warrant Officer

Post by coba »

battlegoat9787 wrote:
coba wrote:I have a question: do the cheats in SR 2010 works even after the newest update ?

p.s: i was told that they did not work after the new update, but I do believe they still work
Hi coba,

I have SR2010, updated it and the cheats still work, so you shouldn't have a problem using them.

Anyway I hope these cheats will hep you. ;)
Lol, I rarely played with cheat. But...I will get free lunch tomorrow since I won the bet :D

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”