Thanks for Update 2!

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

George Geczy
General

Re: Thanks for Update 2!

Post by George Geczy »

Thank you for all the thank-you's :)

Unfortunately new Multiplayer features did not get in to this particular update, but we will certainly be putting a big push on new MP goodies soon.

-- George.
Boston
Warrant Officer

Post by Boston »

no building on water?

no AI attacking over water?

*sigh*

thanks for fixing what you did, but i am dissapointed that you guys missed those 2 important things
MaxRiga
Colonel

Post by MaxRiga »

water ... ai ... bugs ...
they haven’t even fixed multiplayer chat options but u talk about AI :)))

I wanted to send email to another human player and crashed right away ... I wanted to build mine and crushed right away .. i uninstalled sr2020 so to wait for 2-3 more patches
... lai dzivo latvija !
Xeenvv
Corporal

Post by Xeenvv »

Thank you Developers for the "kaizen" on 2020. Such Continuous Improvement is what separates the good from the great. With time, I predict your customer base will continue to grow as word gets out that many of the bugs are being resoloved.

I'm personally thankful you're still supporting the game with vigor. Some of the larger companies have alienated die hard customers by just putting out games with bugs and not taking time to fix them before moving on the the next project. Thank you for not taking that route.
Who ever said "It's not whether you win or lose that matters most".... Probably Lost!
llsoth
Lieutenant

Post by llsoth »

Thanks for the update!!

I for one would like to see a quick release schedule of smaller updates (like this one).
Waiting a long time for one big uber-patch is not to my liking.
I think you are on the right track here keep them coming :)
cwmark
Sergeant

Post by cwmark »

Thanks for the update! Going back to play now that I can load my saved games. Will keep an eye out for patch 3! :-)
Malkuth
Warrant Officer

Post by Malkuth »

Yes thanks. Now I can go back to my game.
Rais.N.Hell
Lieutenant

Post by Rais.N.Hell »

Great stuff guys, much appreciated getting some bugs fixed. Can't wait for your next release. Till then I'll be playing and posting any further bugs.
Ashbery76
Major

Post by Ashbery76 »

It'S going to be a while before the game has reached its true potential.
StoweMobile
Major

Post by StoweMobile »

Indeed, thanks a ton :D

At the top of my request list is an ability to save in multiplayer, and being able to build on water. I really hope those are a priority in for patch 3. Im still hoping for a hotfix for multiplayer saves.
Julien
Warrant Officer

Post by Julien »

Yay, thank you a lot for the update! The game become much-much more playable! It's awesome!
There is no more [_]B :lol:
jrokshady
Warrant Officer

Post by jrokshady »

I would also like to say thanks to the guys who made this game. i'm used to playing games on PS3, XBOX360, PS2, etc. and on those systems when there is something wrong with a game you're stuck with it. I greatly admire you guys for continually improving your product. That's why I bought this game the day it came out even though i knew it might be a while before it was playable. Because I knew if there were issues with the game you guys would fix them with updates. Thank you and please keep updating.
Keep It Real!

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”