Covert Missions

Discuss Supreme Ruler 2020 here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Joemurder
Lieutenant

Covert Missions

Post by Joemurder »

Are all of them implemented yet? I can't seem to get my spies to do anything except recon.
danceswithfools
Warrant Officer

Post by danceswithfools »

yeah same here, mine trigger wars and sometimes get shot. But None of them seem to achieve anything except lift some fog of war. Sent lots out on missions and still all of them have 0 xp.

If I set the minister to just 1 priority telling agents to do missions they still just sit at home drinking tea watching James bond.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

I cant even figure out how to pay them.

I can understand if they choose to delay performing that sabotage order til their 6 months back pay is well, payed :P

But since i cant figure out how to do so :oops:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

Updates will hopefully see more options for spies, in the mean time, Recon and Sabotage are the big two. To be honest I'm not even 100% sure of the formula for calculating sabotage results, but if you send them on a sabotage mission to a location and let them stay there, one of the facilities at the location will start taking some damage.

I think it also depends on what the target region's law enforcement is like and how many spies they have at home on counter-intel duty, but for internal program details we'll have to wait for George (who took a much needed break and is currently sailing in the Baltic).

I'm also going to do a full Spy Walkthrough one of these days to make the most of your assets.
- David
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

We cant see damage done to another regions facilities though , can we ?

So far, ive seen my spies start wars and ive seen them get kicked out the of the country their mission was in.
Which i thought was kinda funny AFTER i figured out why they moved on their own from the location i sent them to.

BUT their expense window never seems to show them being paid, and ive never seen a report of any kind telling me what they have achieved.

Still , watching them drop their sabotage mission and litterly run for the nearest border is kind of funny :lol:
Chuckle TM
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

tkobo wrote:We cant see damage done to another regions facilities though , can we ?
Yes... select the hex, go to the first sub department in the land panel and then click on the individual facilities in the bottom middle panel. Should indicate if they're damaged or not --> "Condition xx%"
- David
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Ahhhhh...
K, thanks. Ill give it a look next saboatge mission.
Chuckle TM
dust off
General

Post by dust off »

we'll have to wait for George (who took a much needed break and is currently sailing in the Baltic
I hope he's insured. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion - 2020”