Where are AI Satellites??

Show us how intelligent you are by discussing the AI in this forum.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Eric Larsen
Colonel

Where are AI Satellites??

Post by Eric Larsen »

One thing I've noticed in the world scenario is that the AI's do not launch satellites. I've noticed that the South America AI just turns off it's launch pad facility. Why don't the AI's build satellites so they can see better? I've found them indispensable for being able to see the enemy and kill it before it can see or kill my forces. A way to imrove the AI's would be to have them build satellites so they can see their enemies too.
Thanks,

Eric Larsen
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

Well with S.A. at the start they don't have the any of the satelite techs, no coms, no recons no satelites at all!
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
Eric Larsen
Colonel

What about Europe??

Post by Eric Larsen »

While S.A. might not have the requisite satellite techs they certainly don't research them. What about Russia, they certainly have the orbital launch pad and satellite techs. Asia probably has them too or should. I still have yet to see a single AI satellite launch and I think that's short changing the AI's. I know how useful they are for seeing enemy units and facilties and one problem the AI's have is they don't really attack behind enemy lines or bomb or missile attack facilities.
Thanks,

Eric Larsen

Return to “AI - Artificial Intelligence”