idea for battlegoats

Show us how intelligent you are by discussing the AI in this forum.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

scott19
Sergeant

idea for battlegoats

Post by scott19 »

there are three settings for regions. agressive,defensive,passive. agressive could be all out war,defensive could be fight only if attacked with appropriate responses and passive could be low intensity warfare where neither side wants a big war just specific targets. example low on oil so take a neighbors field or neighbor does the same to player. special forces,surgical airstrikes, airborne drops and artilley duels would be ripe for these actions. make the game more flexible and dynamic with these changes please. will be waiting for the patch to resolve these issues. thanks folks at battlegoats. oh ya there are settings for difficulty very easy,easy,normal,hard,very hard, ect. i cant even win on very easy. could you ease up on the ai for the easier mode and dont dog pile a player when they go to war. sactions from world market do enough damage let alone fighting everyone on the map even if they dont have an interest in the region the player is fighting with. all this is single player mode. make it easier to have relations with other countries and make it so they can send units to aid player in war or vis versa. also world market should be able to send units under their command to aid if player is attacked in very easy,or easy mode. i offered a nation at war and broke one billion dollars for an embassy and they rejected it. what??? ease up on the hardline ai and make it more responsive to regions needs for their diplomacy.
all roads lead to rome!!!
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

hehehe i want to ask you... Do you also play utopia online?

Sound slike it :D
scott19
Sergeant

nope

Post by scott19 »

never heard of utopia???
all roads lead to rome!!!

Return to “AI - Artificial Intelligence”