WM Waters on World Map...

Discuss examining Terain, Cities, Industries, Bases, Units and Hex Development here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

i still like to blow away all the cities and industries in WM territory. even if i never get a war with em its fun. And its also funny they still delighted with me as everything in their territory getting wiped out. And my units are getting experience when they are doing this.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
konan
Lieutenant

Post by konan »

I think that WM sea territory must be as all others territory, no special thing.

BTstudios say that they are thought as free crossing territory, i don't agree with it!

If a war start .. for example .. between USA and EUROPE, if i move my fleet i start conquering a territory and i claim it. If i build over it an oil platform territory is mine. True WM could start santioning me or nearst country start a military action but stop.

I think we can't compare today's world with 2010 one as it is intended in game. U sure that if you lack petrol in 2010 you don't send a fleet and build oil platforms only because it's WM territory?

Anyway i propose also a sort of treaty with the WM about the nonwar way to use a sea zone, something like a rent of space, this think could be practicable!
konan
geminif4ucorsair
General

"Fluid" waters

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Decimatus wrote: The WM is still represented by physical land and lots of ocean. Ocean which is essential for supply, and oil in many cases. My main issue is on the world map, where there is no WM, and all "WM" waters should be open to conquest. N. America should own all the waters in the gulf, there should be no international waters there. Europe should basically own the north sea. I realize that the AI won't have any clue how to claim WM waters, but the option should be there for the players.
I concur that the oceans need to be "fluid" to a greater degree than they are now. Its less essential in country-vs-country campaigns but essential for regional wars / world map.

I would also hope that this comes with a more aggressive naval and land AI
functions (which we have been promised and not need to belabor).

Thanks for considering.

Return to “Land and Terrain”