Treasury is Full

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Sarge
Sergeant

Treasury is Full

Post by Sarge »

When I look at the comparison treasury bar graph comparing different factions treasurys, I find that the two other areas that are played by the AI have absolutely no treasury amt on the graph and my treasury bar graph is totally full. Yet I am running a deficit each month and I am running this for months in a row until my bonds renew.

Do I have any control on where the treasury money is placed. IE a little over funding for units would be good so that I can put my AI opponents out of their misery. It seems that I have no control whatsoever of the money in the treasury.

Is the bar graph of the amount of money in the treasury just a paper figure of what my total worth is at this time.

And one more question, several months back some one asked if their would be some formulas that we could have that would show us how the economic model is run. The person was steered toward the WIKI which had some general info, mostly common sense, on how the economic model is run.

Thanks
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: Treasury is Full

Post by Balthagor »

Sarge wrote:...Do I have any control on where the treasury money is placed... It seems that I have no control whatsoever of the money in the treasury.
You've lost me here. You can cut spending in the defense departement and turn off bases to stop military construction or you can increase taxes or decrease research and social spending to have more captial to work with. You have full control of the money in the treasury... ???

Sarge wrote:...Is the bar graph of the amount of money in the treasury just a paper figure of what my total worth is at this time.
If this is the bar graph in the WM section, yes, it is a comparison of the size of your treasury to the size of all other regions' treasury.
Sarge wrote:...And one more question, several months back some one asked if their would be some formulas that we could have that would show us how the economic model is run. The person was steered toward the WIKI which had some general info, mostly common sense, on how the economic model is run.
... that paragraph actually has no quesiton in it... What were you looking for?
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Sarge
Sergeant

Post by Sarge »

If the bar graph in the WM section indicates that I have money in the treasury then why is there negative value and in red,,, on the top treasury bar.

Thanks
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I would suspect you are "the least in the red". Send me the savegame and I'll investigate further.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”