treasury -3trillion,dar 25%,gdp/c 63k+ and rising

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

treasury -3trillion,dar 25%,gdp/c 63k+ and rising

Post by tkobo »

from 2 to 8 dollars a day.

The humor i get from trying to understand this- priceless :P

Okay, the region is 3 trillion dollars in debt, and growing.It manages to maintian a 25% dar because social spending is allowed under the "deficit spending" rules of the game.

The fact that the region has an ever growing gdp/c of 63k just strikes me as very strange.

Ive been watching this region and its gdp/c rising now for some time.
The lowest increase ive seen is $2/day- the highest $8/day.

So basically , the region is far beyond broke, the people are still fairly happy becuase the social system continues to rattle onward creating more and more debt.
AND at the same time,the people themselves are becoming financially confortable.

Its like almost like the region makes less money in taxes as the salaries of the people in the region go up ?

Which is odd, considering the region itself represents the businesses that are paying these people the ever increasing salaries,which it cant be doing as its 3 trillion in debt.

Perhaps there should be soft caps on dar and gdp/c based on the regions income /debt level ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
lordrune
Lieutenant

Post by lordrune »

wow, sounds a bit like the US today :-)
Eric Larsen
Colonel

Re: treasury -3trillion,dar 25%,gdp/c 63k+ and rising

Post by Eric Larsen »

tkobo wrote:The humor i get from trying to understand this- priceless :P

Okay, the region is 3 trillion dollars in debt, and growing.It manages to maintian a 25% dar because social spending is allowed under the "deficit spending" rules of the game.

The fact that the region has an ever growing gdp/c of 63k just strikes me as very strange.
tkobo,
It sure seems like you have to tank your economy with massive deficit financing before you can grow it. Plus you have to really whack immigration which just pisses off the WM and you get worse interest rates. To cause inflation you have to drop prices. Go figure! But that just cuts corporate profits and unemployment goes up. What a vicious little circle trying to get GDP/c to rise. You hit the nail on the head when you say that understanding the economics of the game is priceless humor.
Thanks,

Eric Larsen

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”