The economic changes seem HUGE

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

I posted that I liked how the 3rd update and economic changes put the focuss of the game more directly on war and that I thought the game was more fun as a result

However I still think it would be best to tighten the other game aspects aswell. As I always say give me expansions or better yet sequels

But you forum posters of old should keep in mind that the AI is harder to manipulate via Diplomatic exploits, and is far more likely to take action to your offensives, so the economic issues(so long as your playing very hard) don't really make it easier
konan
Lieutenant

Post by konan »

Well update 3 on economy seems me more right balanced.

Economy of a country is a good thing and think people was terrorized by patch 2 where economy was really hardly to keep in good situation.

I agree with ozmono2005 on fact that now game could be more easily be addressed on the war aspect, don't forget that you manage troops inside game not which model of BMW you must produce to balance the import-export economy of germany ;)

Game has it's background and there's a reason why we can also produce Tornado IDS or Ariete MBT :) let's use them. :D

My personal compliments to BG team for new patch 3 and it's improvements. Better of this .... yes maybe but now i think supreme ruler is more ... playable.

Nice work and really most of all i appreciate how you used the forum feedback to improve your work.
konan

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”