ECONOMY CRASH IN DEFCON 1

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

theharrisonater
Lieutenant

ECONOMY CRASH IN DEFCON 1

Post by theharrisonater »

Whenever i play a game (i have the demo version and am going to get the real one after i make my computer or somthing like that) whenever i go into DEFCON 1 the maintence is high but other regions are in DEFCON 1 (war) all of the time and i loaded one that was at War DEFCON 1 and he had 5,000 In two days the economy CRASHED DEFCON 1 (war) it CRASHED i went to 1,000 millon in 2 days 2 DAYS! :evil: it's only the demo version so i think it probably was fixed in the real one on some of the updates.... but i need to know cause after i buy the game im going to have a lan party.... so i was wondering do i need to play a map thats bigger or what? or is it just a glitch or do i need to adjust my spending. the reason i dont have the real game is i bought it at meijer and 3 times it was deffective so now im going to buy it from strategy first i hope they have a good return policy. :D so sorry guys for telling u about my life story and what im going to do in my future but lol :lol: thangs guys i know the guy with the artillery pic battloger or somthing will answer this. if im talking about the right guy he should get a raise.... ILL STOP TALKING NOW SRY LOL! :D
Artillery bombardment requires many tanks for defence, entrench them. If not they will die.
theharrisonater
Lieutenant

wow i type to much none of you devs like me :cry:
Artillery bombardment requires many tanks for defence, entrench them. If not they will die.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Actually with patch 3 the AI goes in the red too when at DEFCON 1 because I have seen it. Course u can't get the 3rd patch for demo so i guess u have to wait for the real game to c it for urself.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Sadly, since the patch,defcon 3 can cause most if not all AI economies Ive seen to fail.

And it can really force hardship on player economies also.

The Highend economies,the ones that used to be able to run very well are now harder to run.
While the low end economies,the ones that used to take serious work to make run well, take alot less work than they used too.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
theharrisonater
Lieutenant

Wow i was dumb when i only had the demo. I dont go into DEFCON 1 anymore after that experience. I just keep it in elevated, seince my military is greater than the AI's.

And how do we play this game online, u know, not over LAN? Cause once we get dsl out where i live and my computer is made after i pass my 7th grade class thingy so i can get out of my crappy school... ahem. After that its GAME MANIAC TIME!
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Well to play it online u can go through Gamspy or with an IP address. I played online through both and their about the same. Course MP games are hard to come by for some reason. U might find ppl in GS then again u might be the only one there.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”