Another one

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

guy
Sergeant

Another one

Post by guy »

Don't invest a penny in research.
The impact on GDP and inflation is very high.

Your inflation is very low, so can make good money on your sales.

Make some friends and buy all research.
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

thats a good solution as buying research from allies will cost you around half of what its worth

HOWEVER you will be completely dependent on the AI regions for advancement and SOME GDP/c RISES work very well with economy so long as your willing to produce to demand not try and profit by trading and you'll make a bit through taxes.

I'd SAY its an excellent idea and if your playing a weaker nation or a shortish scenerio than its an excellent move to make(I'm glad you mentioned it actually, as I might use this from time to time)

BUT BY NO MEANS is will it BE ALWAYS THE BEST option. It will always depend on your planned strategy and/or other scenerio factors including number of oponents, time and possiabilites for Allies
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Me cancell research!!!

Blasphemor :D

I'm a Research hound... With Korea (My most successful game yet) I'm managing 4 techs a month... and thats with normal spending...

I get about 10 a month plus a tech lvl when I put the max in (20billion) but it kills my funds and raises my Inflation pretty fast...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”