kinda a bit stuck, everyone got a job !!

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Henrik the Black
Sergeant

kinda a bit stuck, everyone got a job !!

Post by Henrik the Black »

Hi there, my country going so great that everyone, got a job, so i am getting the probs in production and all, but what its making my bolts short fuse is...i just conquered other reagion , who had a huge unemploiment rate...and i am still with allmost everyone at work...its this normal? I though that those extra ppl would increse my iddle ppl rate, or this is a normal thing ? if so, how can i fix this ?
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

You'd Think so wouldn't ya...

Its a Bug I think because lots of people have mentioned it...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
ozmono2005
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ozmono2005 »

If you haven't already done so increase your effiecency(the factory effiecency slider BUT ONLY IF NEEDED) so you can get rid of excess factories if you can get rid of them without spending money by all means get rid of a few. You can also reduce your goverment spending as (I think I have found) they count as workers, don't build lots of roads, factories, bases etc because that requires workers, reduce your research funding because they are workers. Reduce your military (not only active but also reserves) set your minister to decrease it and change the target amount to lower than what is current

Also If you don't want to do any of the above. Your going to have to start making your money of the domestic market, as there wages get higher they should be able to sort it out.

I'm still fairly new but if I wrong about anything mentioned please tell me, because I want to master it.
Good Luck
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

How's your immigration/refugees... ?

Cheers
isupreme
Captain

Post by isupreme »

Research. It seems to push the unemployement up or down.

But id bet my money on removing old/useless resources.

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”