Can i stop bond repurchasing?

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

isupreme
Captain

Can i stop bond repurchasing?

Post by isupreme »

It took me a while to figure out why 23.000m would suddenly disappear.
But near as i can tell my bond rating goes up when the money disappears.
It happens in the middle of the day when there is no other activity (ie no reserve units or large imports)

? is this supposed to happen?
I worked hard to save that money. Cant i keep it for the next stage of the campaign?
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

I have the opposite problem where my minister sells bonds..

On the bond page, look top left for the padlock and click to close it. That will stop your minister buying.selling bonds.
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

Something to note - when you give your minister the priority of "raise funds" the minister will buy funds when available to buy on a daily basis.
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

Legend wrote:Something to note - when you give your minister the priority of "raise funds" the minister will buy funds when available to buy on a daily basis.
I noticed that. In a few games, my treasury was keeping in the black, which I found surprising. Checking later, I found a mass of bonds had been sold to give me lots of cash! I now have bonds locked by default and manage my own fundraising.

As a side note, he didn't have "raise funds" order, but as I was dipping into deficit he probably thought it a good idea to do something about it...
isupreme
Captain

Post by isupreme »

Locking the bonds seems to have done it. :) thanks

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”