Bug?...

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Extreem
Sergeant

Bug?...

Post by Extreem »

So i was playing the adri map whit Serbia and around 2015 my economy starts going on NOTE i havent built anything only some small uppgrades so i think no big deal right? but around 2017 it starts really really going of not like 1 mil surplus but like 60 TRILLION surplus my gpd rises from 5.000 to about 50 mil and it lasts to the end like when i cant have anymore money and everything (Money Supplies) n such sticks to 0000.000.0000 or something like that and my tech rises from like 97 to 560 and i make a tech like in 3 days VTOL Nuke tech and such. So whats up?
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

teh game wasnt really designed to go up into the 2020's an dup

its designed basically to be balanced for the first 2-5 years and then anything can happen. funny you ahd this hahahaha
Extreem
Sergeant

Post by Extreem »

No i dont think the game like this i think its a bug in the economic system think or something? and o i have Update #2 i think or whichevery is the latest i check for new updates everyday.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

i didnt invent this a mod said this ina nother thread when talking about supplying infinite armies, also there is another thread in balance about a guy which playe dit up to 2093 or something he got soemweird stuff to, his alnds oevrflocked with 1.4 biilion people and thsoe were all in a state in the USA, his GDP/c skyrocketed etc. here for the quote
Balthagor wrote:You're also 17 years into a scenario and going beyond the design of the game. The scenarios are only designed to support 2-5 year games.

Glad you're enjoying it but you're sure to find LOTS of things that don't balance properly at that point.

As for the WM limited availability of units, it is an interesting idea. We'll review it with the rest of the suggestions.

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”