BUG ? Treasure always Red but new load LOT of money ?

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Sir Flash Aron
Sergeant

BUG ? Treasure always Red but new load LOT of money ?

Post by Sir Flash Aron »

Last night was playing in Campaign German, as Austria (as I am from there) so started in year 2010 and played a lot of time (normal, realistic, realtime) , all is going well, only found out that I have few UNITS but militarysize is 170000, Hungary has 220000 but the country is already filled with UNITS ??? ... so I supposed, okay they have more expensive Armies and their GPC is 10000, mine is 34000 but as I looked at that Briefing screen, what is that ?

ALL OTHER COUNTRIES have bought back their DEBT and have LOT of momey, even that countries with nearly the same amount of people but fewer GPC fewer Technology ...

so saved game and loaded same game again AND WHAT IS THAT, suddenly also had 300 000 ... so also could buy back that bonds (150 000 ) but still had fewer as that economic weak countries (Hungary, Slovakia and so on ... Benelux had 1 000 000 money and is even in war with West Germany since near the beginning of the game.

SO SEEMS THAT ECONOMIC is broken and has lot of bugs, because it shouldn't be possible to get such Surplus in money, special if the countries have a GPC of 10000 or fewer and lot of UNITS ...

anyone else have seen that ?

(Using the last PATCH)

Even the game is fun, it seems that we will have to wait months until all data fits to each other ...

THX
Sir Flash Aron
Sergeant

Post by Sir Flash Aron »

Okay seems somehow realted to that LOAD SAVE Game Bug ... seems that Computrtplayer took more advantage of it.

IS THERE A WAY TO REVERT IT in my game, or only to start the game again ?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Actually, this sounds like the bug where starting the game with the lobby setting of "high resources" increase treasury on every reload. We have fixed this for update #2 but we have not tested if it fixes old savegames. I suspect it does so I'd say, give it a try after the update (should be available for auto-update this afternoon)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”