World Map Experiences, NEED HELP!!!

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BlindEmperor
Corporal

World Map Experiences, NEED HELP!!!

Post by BlindEmperor »

Has anyone had any experience with the world map, not for the scenarios? My friend and I have played at least 15 games, me as North America and him as Europe. Neither one of us has been able to balance our economies. I have heard from one other forum guy who played through the campaign and thus, had more technologies etc. than starting from the standard World Map.

After some serious game time on this map, it does not even look like the computer AI can balance there economies. Is the world in an unavoidable downward spiral?

We have used the 4x money bug, which is very helpful to continue playing the game. Otherwise, we would be out of luck in about 9 months in the game.

Both of us have been able to become self sufficient with all resources, have low unemployement and inflation, and GDP has leveled out. However, our costs still outweigh our income. We have tried turning off military bases, piers etc. Tried cutting social services and cutting research but nothing seems to work. For the love of all that is holy to this game, SEND ME SOME HELP!!!
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Instead of us all starting a new world map game, why dont you post a screen of your expenses and we can look for things to cut there.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”