Where is the money going?

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

The_Lightning_Count
Warrant Officer

Where is the money going?

Post by The_Lightning_Count »

I am currently playing Portugal in the France scenario. I'm doing very, very well with the economy. I'm gaining on average about 500 million a day and my research is booming. Now my military is now starting to pack more of punch. Even higher defcon levels and higher military spendings are no longer affecting my economy in a significant negative impact.

I love my Portugese people but once my treasurey hits 60 billion it drops to 30 billion automatically! Where is that money going?

I'm trying to bribe Paris and Barcelona to stop their wars on me... with no avail so far. I've offered up to 5 billion for a cease fire... no go. I need more money to end my wars, either by bribing them or clobbering the hell out of 'em before the World Market kicks me out!! They say im a bad person so they think less of me blah blah blah :P . I didn't even start the freaking wars. They are even giving my enemies units to boot (can you believe that!? While they are at it, why don't they give Bin Laden some icbm launchers). :roll:

But if I dont get the money... to end the wars... to save my World Market membership... my well bult economic model will collapse without the petroleum from the World Market. That will leave me dead in the water to enemies and I will get owned. :-(

So... ... disregarding diplomacy... where is the money going (the 30 billion that seems to dissappear).
The_Lightning_Count
Warrant Officer

Post by The_Lightning_Count »

disregard post, I found out its paying off debt /smackhead
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

LOL!!!

I have a Question...

How did you get Barcenlona to attack you... :o :o :o

I want them to attack me... I have **** loads of units and there just stuck in reserve... damn them... because nobody will go to war with me...

I've had no luck what so ever... my beli bars just stay where they are no going anywhere and my unemployment is about 2.8% :-(

I could buy more land to get more population but I see this as an exploit so i'm not using it... (Except when I'm buying Ibiza... Don't look at me like that have any of you tried to invade them islands...)
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

the diplomatic issues are in another thread but suffice to say they are not up to speed yet withthe diploamtic side. It is set very very negative.

I offered 1200 billion to make peace with greece and they turned me down, even though i am a whole lot of hexes away and the belli is nihil.

but it wil;l be fixed.

And the world market is really evel.

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”