Tips on Beating Unemployment...

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Tips on Beating Unemployment...

Post by CptBritish »

Right i've set up quite a good game as Portugal I've got great exports (Commcial, Industry, Military) but my unemployment (2.9%) is pushing up production prices which is pissing me off as I have a great Economy backbone and i'll be damned if I start Portugal again (about 23rd time now) its just my Employment that is pissing me off...

I don't have Conscription on...

I don't have Co-Ed Army :cry:

My Population is rising (Since I bought Ibiza and the other island off Barcelona 8) )

Help...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
hithere
Captain

Post by hithere »

you should never completly be able to get rid of unemployment. 2.9% is almost too good. if you are trying to raise unemployment alittle, try raising taxs
hi there
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

90% Taxes

No luck :(

I was thinking of closing down some factories for a while will this be worth it???

I want at least 4% this will give me all the man power I need for my Economy and also my army (which i've stopped expanding btw)

My Beli Bar just won't go up against anyone but Paris (I'm Portugal) its gone up to just about mid way with Barcelona and Marsailles and a tad with Madrid But now its stopped... :(

War is the easiest way I can think of to quickly increase my population...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
hithere
Captain

Post by hithere »

you are in the same situation i was in, except i was playing as Madrid. i don't think you should close down any factory because i would think that would cause inflation to rise any more. maybe raise eff? sorry but i am definatly NOT a economist. there are some interesting threads that have been started. if you can get past the arguing, there is some good info. in the deflation thread, i basically asked what to do in the case of inflation and deflation.
hi there

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”