Diffrences in Ecomomics when taking over someone

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

pandora6969
Warrant Officer

Diffrences in Ecomomics when taking over someone

Post by pandora6969 »

What happens I was wondering, lets say: Im washington State. I have a pretty good economic rating. My Health care is At 86% among other things.
Im doing real well Economicaly. But now I have conquerored N California, and have taken its citys under my control.
Depending on how well Health care and among other things, will this Drop Or Raise my rating since now I have N Californias Citys under my control?

How Does this Formula work?

--william--
Strategy Gamer
BigStone
General

Post by BigStone »

The quallity of healthcare is calculated as a percentage of your social service budget

Cheers
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Yes, assuming you are 'spending the cash' to provide good healthcare, this spending will then cover your newly conquered regions (ie, more people, more expensive), and your heath care rating will stay up. (This is not entirely accurate since it misses the 'build up' time of getting a poor health care region up to higher standards, but it's pretty close.)

Some other elements, such as the GDP per capita, are averaged with your new territories - for example, if Germany takes over Poland, the lower GDP per person in Poland will bring down the overall regional German GDP/c. (In fact, this happened in reality when West and East Germany merged.)

-- George.

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”