Help explaining my export/budget situation!

Discussion of the Economic Model in SR2010

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

General_Jah
Sergeant

Help explaining my export/budget situation!

Post by General_Jah »

Hi guys,

I'm playing the Yucitan campaign and I have built up a huge amount of oil plants so that I have plenty to sell off. I'm wondering if I'm encountering an aspect of the game that isn't implimented because something seems wrong with the numbers.

My anual income is: 182M
My anual expenses: 379M
Anual Trade: 2000M
Surplus/Deficit: 1800M

BTW I'm not building a huge number of buildings or troops. My military spending is almost none existant as well as my social spending.

Based on these numbers I think I should be rolling in the dough with all the extra oil I am selling off to the world market right? Why is it I'm in the red and can't seem to make any surplus cash when I have this huge of a trade surplus. Someone please explain this to me.

Thanks
red
General

Post by red »

You might be confusing daily and annual figures. Yucatan's starting annual income and expenses are $71bn and $61bn. Use the calendar button you see on the treasury panel to switch between daily figures and annual figures. Anyway if that's not it, you'd need to give more information on your budget, which you can see in the trade report etc.
hithere
Captain

Post by hithere »

i also read somewhere in the forums (by George i think) that the mexico map had some money errors in it.

i'll try to find it and link to it

http://www.bgforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2903
hi there

Return to “Economics - Treasury Department”