approval rating

Discuss Research and Social Aspects of the game here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

zwhuang
Lieutenant

approval rating

Post by zwhuang »

i played as north america..when south america declare war on me. i hold my ground and after few fail attempt to make peace wit them, i start to counterattack south america. abt 35%of south america land is under north america but my approval rating had been dropping frm 98% to 71% and it still dropping..

but i off the option on approval rating effect so will it affect my election?
Legend
General
Human: Yes

Post by Legend »

I guessing that you are talking about your "internal election".

Usually we play games and if your approval is above 30% then you are just fine. The polls are held between other polital parties. You will get an email showing your ranking in the polls and the percentage rates of each political party. If you have a DAR of 71% then you should have a poll result close to this level and not have any trouble winning your election.
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

no with a 71% vote u might aswell call urself emperor because u get full rights to alter constitutions at ur whim :evil:, call urself emperor while u can and conquer the world and make it ur playground mwuahahaha

sorry I went nuts because the power of SR2010 is to powerfull....must resist......muwhahahaha :D
BattleGoat
General
Human: Yes

Post by BattleGoat »

The military approval rating does just reflect land gained vs land lost, but also casualties. How is your kill / loss ratio?
- David
zwhuang
Lieutenant

kill ratio

Post by zwhuang »

my kill ration is 1972/91 and the approval rating i mean is domestic approval..sorry for not stating clear of my question

Return to “Department of Interior - Research and Social Services”