The first of what may be many questions

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Feltan
General

The first of what may be many questions

Post by Feltan »

OK, so Chris has sucked me into making a more elaborate change to the WWIII scenario. I started changing GMC file parameters, but like the curse that it is, my curiosity got the better of me and I have been tinkering with the map ediotr for about two days.

Not a very freindly/intuative tool to use I am afraid to say. It is rather touchy. However, I got over the first hurdle of actually getting it to load a custom scenario based on the existing WWIII set up.

OK, so now a question.

In the map editor, I seem to have inadvertantly placed several units into reserve at various military bases. The odd part is: I can't see a mechanism to take them out of reserve or simply delete them. They don't appear on map, and one does not seem able to "open" a base in the editor. I know it has to be there -- just can't find it. Any ideas to help me over this bump? (Which, I suspect, is going to be the first of many.)

Thanks.

Regards,
Feltan
Feltan
General

Post by Feltan »

Never mind on this one -- I found it. A little nondescript box on the right panel when you select a base.

Regards,
Feltan

Return to “Mods”