Cheat Mod for 4.6??

If you have the desire to modify SR2010 here is where you can discuss and share your designs and ideas. NOTE: Mods are a change to the original program and are not supported by BattleGoat Studios.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Darkerzzz
Sergeant

Cheat Mod for 4.6??

Post by Darkerzzz »

Balgoons cheat mod doesnt work for 4.6!

Is there any instructions for me to hotkey it myself, and even changed the value to 100billion? :D
Darkerzzz
Sergeant

Post by Darkerzzz »

Ok so ive managed to use hex to make cheate georgew into c... not difficult since it isnt coded in gibberish!:D Can anyone tell me what value to search for that gives you 10billion and what to replace that hex line with to get like 100billion? TY! :-)
Darkerzzz
Sergeant

Post by Darkerzzz »

Could ANYONE help me out here?...What hexes should I search for?
ainsworth74
Colonel

Post by ainsworth74 »

I personaly cannot help you.

I think you will find your problem is that mods are not supported by the devs, so they will not help you. And the general populace, here doesn't go in fo cheating, so are also unlikely to help you.

Your best bet would be to try and contact Balgoon directly, maybe by PM or by email (if he has made it avalible). Failing that, you are stuffed...
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Sir Edmund Burke
Darkerzzz
Sergeant

Post by Darkerzzz »

Alright. So far while waiting for responses I have been playing my own cheat free games, and although I am learning how to play the game with increasing skill.. It would be fun to have a game as an african country or what not and end up taking the world by storm! :D
Nabobalis
Corporal

Post by Nabobalis »

Darkerzzz wrote:Ok so ive managed to use hex to make cheate georgew into c... not difficult since it isnt coded in gibberish!:D Can anyone tell me what value to search for that gives you 10billion and what to replace that hex line with to get like 100billion? TY! :-)
So how did you do that? I have been trying but been failing with my attempts. I open the .exe in a hex editor and find cheat georgew etc and then replace the heat georgew with ..... so i'm left with c and save. Is that correct?
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

hey!!! where did you find the cheats!!!!
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"

Return to “Mods”