[Edit by Moderator; Supreme Ruler 2010 Mods can be found on the Wiki;
http://www.supremewiki.com/index.php/Ca ... R2010_Mods
A compilation of all Mods and links to them...I'll update this as best I can and others can always add posts..
Baloogans Unit Mod-
* Increased supply for military facilities.
* Changed all boats from gas to diesel because of the missiles bug
* Decreased reserves that need to staff military buildings
* increased supply from supply deops and doubled the cost of supply depos
* Increased the stealthyness of special infantry.
Unit Editor (Still being created)
* Improved Diplomacy
* +100 Years.
Hi Vis Mod:
* Enhanced User Interface via changed graphics.
EZ Base Locator Mod:
* Changes of Base Colors for easier recognition on the map.
Baloogan Unit Mod:
* Base production upped.
* Supply increased across the board. Focusing upon increasing the supply generated from supply depos and cities.
* Addition of a satellite unit, to act like a satellite it has considerable range and large vision. Should be invisible and untagetable.
* Removal of obsolete dates (I don't know why I did this. It just felt good at the time.)
* Addition of an all region 747-400ER unit. I hate it how most regions have no trasport craft. Based on real 747 data.
* Assorted other things.
* Generic carrier and transports have added aircraft storage.
* Decreased the number of troops bases need.
* Decreased cost of airstrips and sea piers.
* Decreased build time and cost for bridges, roads and rails.
Baloogan Cheat Mod:
*.exe file to hotkey money cheat.
Baloogan Orders Mod:
* Has 'load into' on the right click menu. So no more fumbling with 'Advanced...' menus when all you really want is to load a whole bunch of tanks on to a whole bunch of boats to do a whole bunch of damage to a country over a bunch of sea.
* Aircraft can now load into trasport boats. As this mod is singleplayer only you can choose to abuse this feature if you wish. Makes carrier battle groups much more deadly as they don't need to return to a home base to reload aircraft.