Multiplayer save missing?

Post here to arrange or discuss multiplayer games. Remember when planning a game to state the time the lobby will be open, the time the game will start and the time zone you are in and if you are going to play through Gamespy or direct IP address.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Toe257
Sergeant

Multiplayer save missing?

Post by Toe257 »

How do u save and load a multiplayer game to continue playing a mutiplayer game with friends? I asked this in another post, but got no reply.

*Update*

I messed around with this game all day trying to get two computers to be able to save and load the same multiplayer game and I am baffled that it is not present in the game. A real 2020 multiplayer game could take a week or more to finish and its really weird that u cant save your multiplayer game to be able to play with a friend at another time. I dont know what BG was thinking when they made this move, but it sucks and theres just no point in playing a mutiplayer game if u cant save.
battlegoat9787
Colonel

Re: Multiplayer save missing?

Post by battlegoat9787 »

Toe257 wrote:How do u save and load a multiplayer game to continue playing a mutiplayer game with friends? I asked this in another post, but got no reply.

*Update*

I messed around with this game all day trying to get two computers to be able to save and load the same multiplayer game and I am baffled that it is not present in the game. A real 2020 multiplayer game could take a week or more to finish and its really weird that u cant save your multiplayer game to be able to play with a friend at another time. I dont know what BG was thinking when they made this move, but it sucks and theres just no point in playing a mutiplayer game if u cant save.
I think the save/load issue will be fixed in update 4 which will be with us next month fbecause the devs have stated that they will be releasing an update/patch every month now.

Return to “Multiplayer Games”