AH.7 Lynx

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

moondrift
Captain

AH.7 Lynx

Post by moondrift »

This helicopter is a far better Attack helicopter than the stats suggest. You've given it a 6 AND 6 for anti inf and anti tank. It can be equiped with up to eight TOW missiles and a variety of rocket pods and gun pods. This makes it as good as at least the BO105 AT. Whilst obviously not as potent as the cobra, it is still better than the stats it has at the mo. I think the Army aviation corps would have never purchased so many of them if they were as bad as they look in this game.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

thanks for the info, I will review the entry.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I reviewed the Lynx and I stand by its current values only because it has a very high ship attack value (I had it flagged as possible too high). This is not the land attack version but the naval version of the Lynx. We may in the future add a second version without the torpedoes with it's land attack armament.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
moondrift
Captain

Post by moondrift »

that explains it. manythanks for the response. :-)
moondrift
Captain

Post by moondrift »

http://www.army.mod.uk/index.htm

great site for british military equipment including some technical info and pictures

Return to “Balance”