too many units to be supported??

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

scott19
Sergeant

too many units to be supported??

Post by scott19 »

i played timor and had a standing military of 100,000 men and had 250 units. this doesnt reflect reality. too many units i couldnt enjoy the manuvering of what i did have they just stacked up to an incredible pile that only a massive attack could break. this is not real. the ministers job is to tell you when you can not logically receive more units. ministers must be more responsive to current situations and correct them at least to a point when directed to. should be able to shop world market bizzare to purchase units or unit designs. this is the way it is really done or world market can still give units and designs away. each ministry should have a blank shadow minister to be choosen when the player wants to direct that specific dept himself. that way minister can mess things up. the money flow should be more stable. as soon as i went to war my economy went to hell and i had a very strong economy. looks like this game was designed for multiple players. i play single player and the game does need a lot of work to maximize enjoyment. thanks battlegoats for reading and taking action look forward to the next update.
all roads lead to rome!!!

Return to “Balance”