Mobile Radar Weakness

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

BigStone
General

Mobile Radar Weakness

Post by BigStone »

Imho they are to weak.Strenght = 1
You can probably destroy them with a stone...
(compare supply truck = 24 )

Cheers
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

That's because there is only one radar truck. If it was a pack of 24, it would take 24 times longer to build. You don't usually need more than one truck.

Also, the stealth strength of a radar truck is extremely low. Active radar stands out like a beacon. That is why HARM missiles exist...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

Keep it out of the front line and stick it on a high terrain (G key toggle). Don't move it to a battle hex (like I do - by accident :x ).
yakaspat
Captain

Post by yakaspat »

3iff wrote:Keep it out of the front line and stick it on a high terrain (G key toggle). Don't move it to a battle hex (like I do - by accident :x ).
I lose a lot of units by clicking them and accidentally clicking someplace else! :roll: The feature than enables to the "move to" command automatically when a unit is selected is sometimes problematic...
3iff
Brigadier Gen.

Post by 3iff »

Yakaspat. Ditto.

I do that quite a lot. Another annoying thing is ordering a non-amphibious unit to cross a river and it paths to go around the obstacle and drive through a stack of enemy units...

It's alright if these are tanks/infantry but they always seem to be artillery and supply trucks :lol: Usually I can catch them in time.

I now try to move just a small group of units at a time when they're near the front line...

Return to “Balance”