Training.

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

dust off
General

Training.

Post by dust off »

Anybody else think simulator & wargames training doesn't give enough experience?

The cost and time is high, which seems realistic. But in my opinion units that train harder fight easier, and 4 experience doesn't seem to cut it.

I'd like to see training have much more effect, but for the effects to also decrease over time. Thus a smaller professional army that repeatedly trains would have a better edge.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

well their are some replie sont hsi, also from george on how much you get out of the experience, indeed 4 points didnt score high on his list.

Weir dpart is, i think training ships is less expensive then training tanks or land based untis... Is this true? Or do i just rea dthe numbers wrong?

I tend to get confused by the ,,,, and the ..... (i do not know the actual words, comma's??) in the game witht he numbers. In my country 1,990 is much less then 1.990 and we dont even have the last digit with this one 1,99 (0)
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

Me too man

It works like this.

Dots or ''.....'' or meant to insinuate LESS than 1.

So when americans say that will be 1 dollar and 39 cents then that would be $1.39

When americans say that will be 1 million 300 thousand then that would be 1,300,000

when u write it fully even with cents u get
1,300,000.00 (the .00 is the amount of cents)

Now alot of people get confused when they read stuff like
1.39M in the game
this would be $1,390,000

Hope that helped

Anyway back ont raining. I think training should give something like 15% for the first training, then 10%, then 5%. Comes to a total of 30% after 3 trainings. That sounds fair I think. :lol:
konan
Lieutenant

Post by konan »

i agree

training should specialize more one unit, or at least should be more fast as lenght with same price.

Because actually is more convenient to make a war instead to train troops :o
konan
Baloogan
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Baloogan »

I it should be automatic and based off of your military invesment
Missiles!! Nukes!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

the effect of trained troops is quite notable, not sure we want to make it either cheaper or faster...

I'll keep following this for now.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Changing of camoflage with special training would be nice. Like alpine training would change the units to a woodland camo or at least green. It would help alot when u get alot of units and ur trying to find a special trained unit.

I even made a list on camo for special training.

alpine= woodland or dark green
desert= (well what some of the units have now)
urban= the urban variable of woodland or gray
jungle= tiger stripe or light green

Course i'm not sure if this has been asked about yet and i'm not a dev. so i'm not sure how hard this would be to do.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

The camo represents the unit class. All infantry the same, all tanks the same etc.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

well i know that :lol: think i can tell u what region starts with what now. I think i been playing too much :lol: but was just throwing out an idea. But anyways
In war destroy everything even the livestock.

Return to “Balance”