GMT Storm Hunter need to be able to carry more supplies

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

ooo look a the pretty lights i wonder y they are shining in europe for? :lol: Well i still build the GMT anyways.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
haenkie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by haenkie »

the 1090 FCS, just sene it. Hmm another nuke on bergsjaegers town, he still seems to be around, lets hit his shelter now...
:o oooh did yous ee that flash. better get your eclips glasses out :P

of course it is an american tank which is the strongest. Well i am still not at that tech level

But i will go for the C-1B Gaulois III, prob in belgium becuase i have never seen a tank developed in the netherlands.

They are starting to look funny at taht stage, only a huge cannon,can move i think ut it is just a huge cannon on top of a frame :D
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

Yeah, it looks more like a tank destroyer or even artillery. It gets the job done though. :)
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: Actually i ran into the sewers. Maybe in 50 or 60 years i can come out of here. :lol: Well i use the GMT for more of a light tank purpose. And use any other hard hitting tank for general purpose.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.

Return to “Balance”