Some units balance in south america

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

juanmagno
Corporal

Some units balance in south america

Post by juanmagno »

Hi, I am playing in South America with Argentina and I´ve notice than the argentine tank TAM is extremely weak, I think than is the weakest tank of the game! it´s has only a 22 against hard target and 18 against soft target. Like the french AMX-30 or the leopard 1 the TAM has a 105mm canon, the other setings like armor and speed I belive than are correct (low armor and hi speed), but the power of the canon I think it has to be corrected.

Other setings that you guys has to investigate are the range of the brasilians aircrafts AMX A-1 and the Super Tucano...the AMX A-1 has a range of 3000 km! better than a Su-24, and those aicrafts are or trainers (like the Tucano) or ligth atack figther like the AMX A1.

The Third thing is the infantry unit (generic) of Engineer I thing that this unit is highly powerful for the south american escenary because all the poor countrys like Uruguay and paraguay for example are always buildings those units and their armies afther a couple of years are full of then (they have more Engineer than soldier!)maybe because those countrys can not build better units...but I think than if Uruguay or paraguay can not make mechanised infantry why they can build Engennier (they even can´t build civil cars).

Sorry for my English...and the game is wonderful...very realistic with so many details I´ve never seem a game with so many details like yours.

greetins

Return to “Balance”