BMP-1 should be amphibious!

In this thread you can discuss any thoughts you have about balance within the game. Does a particular unit need a specification changed? Is a stealth plane not stealthy enough? Do "Belli Bar" levels need to be changed? Let us know and discuss it all here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Commie
Lieutenant

BMP-1 should be amphibious!

Post by Commie »

Some armies have many of these and imagine my surprise when after planning a massive river crossing to ut off the enemy with a horde of BMP-1's, I could only watch on as they squirmed around on the river bank unable to cross!Checking stats I saw they were NOT amphibious!I didn't bother checking before as I had seen enough do river crossings by 'swimming' on real footage to think it was obvious.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Yes i think all the BMP series are amphibious. Or they suppose to be anyways. That reminded me of another game which was Operation: Flashpoint were i seen the Russian drive a BMP into the water and it floated of course i kinda took control of one later (liked being a sniper) and drove it into the water too and it floated.

Bergsjaeger= mountain hunter
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Yep the BMP-1 (and 2 I think) are ampibious
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

k, I'll get this changed for the next update. Thanks for catching it.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Balance”