India AAR (SP)

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

India AAR (SP)

Post by SGTscuba »

This is my story of my adventures as India in WW3. I have 2.5 months to complete this game and the other one i have on the go, and maybe also a MP game.

WW3, Very easy to get practice as inidia for MP. Normal AI.

This is going to be a pain.

The plan - Make sure India is self sufficient and profitable so that i do not have to rely on anyone else when the world goes tits up. Also i must rebuild my whole armed forces to max strength units and build up on the border with pakistan pronto. This will be done by massively expanding my capacity to build units.

Fighting china is a second thought as everyone else will likely kick their ass. Plan is to pee off pakistan so that they look bad as this will somehow better my position.

I have bought WS-1B and some american ships + the isreali tanks. This will hopefully make a formidable force but i now refuse to buy any mroe foreign techs on the grounds of costs. Henceforth i must make sure i invest well in my research to bring india up to scratch.

After dealing with Pakistan I will then defend all my borders as best i can and expand my military more.

However I have already found a big problem - the only transport that can move my tanks and units can only go 2500Km which is a big problem as the smallest point from africa to ameirca is 2000Km which will not give me much leway, hopefully at higher techs i will resolve this problem completely.

Once i have equally defended my borders i will then push against iran and the islamic states hopefully and then take whatevers left of china. Then i think i am likely to have to fight the russians and will just leave it as a static front until i have taken africa. once africea has been taken then i will work to take the rest of asia and the south. This will mean that the americas will be left to last which might be a problem.

Economicly india starts badly and so i have a lot to work for. This is especially true of oil and so i have bought the nuke plant design off germany and expanded my uranium production to cover this new direction.

Missile wise i am building nuke missles and some sub launched cruise missiles and anti shiping missiles. I am building crap loads of long range fighter bombers and mig29s interceptors to give the pakistani's a nasty shock.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Hope you like what i have planned, i dont think tkobo will be too happy though - not enough missiles. But there WILL be huge WS-1b seiges to come just to make it up for him!
Virtokaii
Warrant Officer

Post by Virtokaii »

Be ready to slaughter your enemies civilians! I just play a game with Japan and after landing at Pusan and securing the area I airlifted 8 stacks of 7 WS-1B and since I'm more methodical than dashing in my approach, Korean civilian casualities numbered in the millions by the time I had captured Seoul. I'm seriously considering the further use use of these weapons...
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

hehe WS-1b's for the win forever. I just hope they are still like it in 2020 as their so fun!
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have now made India a self-sufficent nation and i am econmicly sound. I have also made up for the oil defects and i am now exporting oil to help pay for continuing work on my economy. I am building ltos of Isreali tanks for now althougth i hope to aquire germany leopard 3a's or m1a3 or thunderbolt AGS's to help make my army stronger for the future.

I have also put the merkava 4 into production. This will hopefully provide me with a powerful force until the germans decide to research the leopard 3a which will then supercead the merkava in production. I have also expanded my cap even more by placing 2 large bases down which will each produce 9 merkava battalions each time. This shows how seriously the threat of war is and also the vastness of indian resources and that the world should not expect us to be a pushover.

We have recently also reached tech level 100.

Our build cap will soon be almost as high as that of the USA and we do not have a care for what others think as we hold the true strength.

The lines of arty will hold back anyone who wants to bring it. so all us indians say "bring it on,bring it on big time".

We currently are building a lot of m60 sabras but they have been left to build as they are nearly built and then merkava will replace them on production. However they are more then a match for any force the pakistani's can throw together.

I have also started construction on a radar defence network which will be the eyes for our arty when the war comes. This will also help to decimate the attackers and to keep an eyes on them sneaky chinesse althougth by the time they get involved they will more then likely be heavily engaged in war with both japan and russia.

The treasury is large with over $130 billion with over $2 billion being added every day despite the large construction project and the country gearing up for war.Population is soaring with over 1.2 BILLION people in our country.

We are also uilding 4 new missiles silos to house our new nuke stock and research is happening at an extraordinary rate and our tech level is gonig up in a matter of weeks.

Soon the new tanks will start to roll off the production line and will straight to the front in prep for the certain war against pakistan. Once this line has been fully completed with full stacks of 6 units all the way down we will construct it all the way around the rest of our border. Once this is done we will then increase our build cap past that of the USA as we will be secure and without a dam.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Our treasury has risen to over $240 billion and is still climbing by over $2 billion a day despite increased costs across the board. research has reached a new high with over $2 billion being spent there and now inidia is tech level 101.

Our new tanks recently rolled off the lines and have helped to reinforce the front. Lots of ships have been completed and the shipwreck missiles have been put to build. The new large bases are not yet open but we cannot wait until they are as it will give us a significant increase in our capacity.

Our first Mig-29s squadrons have just rolled off their production lines and are ready to engage in combat. We are also now at defence condition 2, as we are expecting a pakistani attack soon.

We have also increased our population with 1.24 billion people. We are still self suffiecent and are exporting any of our spare oil.

The overall plan for the war against pakistan is to destroy most fo their frontline units in the first week. Then push forwards with my navy to destroy theirs and then to drive into the heart of pakistan after nuking any bases that might cause me any trouble.

We now almost have $300 billion treasury and still rising, however i must end this post here as i am getting hungry and needs to eat. Aswell my back is now hurting from lifting our new tent. Maybe it is large enough so that i can put all the refugees in it?
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Our treasury has risen to over $240 billion and is still climbing by over $2 billion a day despite increased costs across the board. research has reached a new high with over $2 billion being spent there and now inidia is tech level 101.

Our new tanks recently rolled off the lines and have helped to reinforce the front. Lots of ships have been completed and the shipwreck missiles have been put to build. The new large bases are not yet open but we cannot wait until they are as it will give us a significant increase in our capacity.

Our first Mig-29s squadrons have just rolled off their production lines and are ready to engage in combat. We are also now at defence condition 2, as we are expecting a pakistani attack soon.

We have also increased our population with 1.24 billion people. We are still self suffiecent and are exporting any of our spare oil.

The overall plan for the war against pakistan is to destroy most fo their frontline units in the first week. Then push forwards with my navy to destroy theirs and then to drive into the heart of pakistan after nuking any bases that might cause me any trouble.

We now almost have $300 billion treasury and still rising, however i must end this post here as i am getting hungry and needs to eat. Aswell my back is now hurting from lifting our new tent. Maybe it is large enough so that i can put all the refugees in it?
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Today i have also recieved the first of my new long range attack fighter bombers. These will help in sieges of enemy bases. However i am still yet to aquire a strategic bomber as no-one will sell me a design, however i am not too bothered at the moment as i do not have to worry about a large war over several fronts.

Russia has recently declared war on china and so has helped to distract units from by my border to attack the mass of russians storming at china. This is a relief as only half my border with pakistan is covered and all the other borders have no troops defending them.

If pakistan does not attack me by the time i have covered all of my borders then i will have a large reserve to drive into china aswell and to hopefully counter their ws-1b's by using lots of airpower and ws-1b's.

Population is well over 1.205 billion with over $300 billion treasury and still climbing, and yet still i am self sufficeint with plenty of stocks ready for war. I am selling uranium on the market at a 20726% markup!

I lot of new ships have been recently commisined into my navy. Now i have dedicated western and eastern fleets. one aimed at pakistan and africa and the other aimed at china. However there is doubts in my mind about it and i think that china will fall before i need to attack them. However their build up along my border is getting very anoying and to this end i will put my defences 2 hexs within my country. although i might lose a few hexs i will gain a significant defensive position from which they will have to beat me out of. The use of emplacements was thought of but it would be too expensive to build these everywhere.

India has also reached tech level 102 in recent news and brings glory to our nation. Also in the news the first mekava-4 tanks have rolled off their production lines. Research is also at a new high for efficeincy with 200% being achieved (how?).

I will write more later when i come back from having my haircut (i thought i was going earlier but i was wrong). I hope you are liking my story so far, feel free to PM me or to post to ask me any question because i don't mind if you do.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

The war has not yet come but i have a huge treasury and huge population. My tech level and efficiency is super high.

recent construction projects include more silos, more airstrip, more AA sites and generally more stuff.

Diplomaticly i have recently aquired the UGM trident missile for my silos. they have slightly better attack stats and roughly the same build time and i also think they have better megatonnage. Nukes will form a crucial part of my counter strike. The longer range of these missiles will also give me a better range of support before i have to build new silos which will reduce costs.

Hmm, this game could take a while, lucky i have such a lot of time to play it.

Tech level 103 achieved and i have now over 200% efficiency. I also now have over $450 billion treasury which will help pay for the war.

This game is starting to get laggy, i hate to think how its going to get later.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

update?
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

You know, missiles are fun and all, but huge fleets of strategic bombers are also :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Graymane
Major

Post by Graymane »

You know, an AAR without pictures is sort of like sex without a woman, you can do it, but it just isn't as enjoyable.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Well my comp is working again, and now i am able to take photos for the later posts. So yes there will be picys, and i will write more, but what i dont appreciate is spaming my thread with questions and demands for more now.

Ok back to the story. (after strangleing some people)

The picture from space as seen from our satelites.

This massive indian army is backed up with half a trillion dollars of treasury and a very strong economy to support the war effort.

Once again I have failed to aquire a strategic bomber design. for some strange reason the americans wouldnt sell me any bombers but would sell me its nuke missile designs. As this was all i could get hold of, i will make do and try to expand my military soon. I have over 30 missile cap and this is mostly being used to built the ugm tridents but also some of the capacity is beign used to build ship wreck missiles.

I am wondering though. how come pakistan hasn't attacked me? is it because i have many nukes? a huge military readied on their border? This i would love to know because on my Mp game they attacked my mate within an hour (RL) of us starting the game.

I have also now set up a third fleet which has been sent to our southern island just east of madagascar. This will help to attack the africans and will also act as a reserve fleet that can be called to anywhere in the world in a quick time. However several more of these fleets will also be built as their definately will be more fronts. It will be safe down there as the AI does not know how to use its navy (hopefully this has been sorted in 2020).

More units have come out of production and my silos have been built. Now i will start deploying and targeting the missiles at strategic targets ready to fire when i get attacked.

Population has just risen to 1.207 billion people.

We have also tried to get an alliance with the Britsh Isles but they rejected it outright. This only increases our hostility towards them as we were willing to forget our past but they are not willing to let go.

Return to “After Action Reports”