British Isles AAR (SP)

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

British Isles AAR (SP)

Post by SGTscuba »

This is the chronicles of my story. I will not go into to much detail about the economics as it would take to much time. Fortunatly i have almost 3 months to finish this AAr before college starts again.

WW3 - British Isles
Everything pritty easy as i have not much xp playing as UK and on world war 3. Normally i play as china which is easier for obvious reasons.

The first plan - make sure that you get at least 1 treaty with everyone - i will break these later and then they will declare war on me which will make them look bad and everyone will be on there backs instead of mine.

First target of course is going to be France, i will build sea peirs across to france so that i can drive my units across as i have very little sea lift.

I will super strength my planes infantry AA and tanks. These will start off as merkavas from isreal, leopard 3As from germany, VBCI's from france, WS-1B's from china :D , Patriot from USA. Planes will be F14d's, B-52s and orion ASW planes to kill frances numourous subs. Ships will be Austins, Perry's, Kidds and of course the IOWA.

The seond part is to sell oil at a stupidly high price so that i can start paying for a lot of new bases to be built and to pay for new uints and R&D which will prove crucial to making my units - espceially the WS-1B - more lethal. Currently this has paid off and now i have over $150 billion treasury, this will go far to helping me achieve aims.

Eventually I plan to kill all my allies if they survive that long.

I will put stacks of 6 along the english channel with ships parked at each end. Each combat attack division will have 3 WS-1B's and 3 heavy supply trucks behind it for supply and arty fire. I have built radar stations along the channel to act as spotting units for my WS-1Bs so that Frances northen naval bases can be bombarded by me. Then i will bombard units on the coast and move my navy between calais and dover and hence grabbing the water on the french side of the channel so i can build a sea pier and thus complete the bridge so that my units can speed over and attack the frenchies. This will prove the most worthwhile plan. I plan on holding the western part of the front and advancing into Benelux and placing units along the border with Germany as a safegaurd. This will protect my eastern channel shipping and i will use planes to clear subs once their surface fleet has been wiped out with arty and shipwreck missiles. This will mean i will have a lot of resources to use to attack Paris and then work down. i will hold with stacks along the eastern boarder and once france has been beaten then i will give Spain a working over. This will also free up more resources that can then be used to reinforce my eastern front ready for an attack towards russia.

More later, I have to go carry out this plan, will post sometime later when i have started to attack france and will then comment on it.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: British Isles AAR (SP)

Post by tkobo »

SGTscuba wrote:
The seond part is to sell oil at a stupidly high price

Hheheheh welcome to O.P.E.C ! Errrrrr..... I mean...... ummmm, oh heck, i said exactly what i meant ! :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

The war against france has begun and suddenly france has got a lot of allies, however non of them seem to have the courage to declare war on me.

I have 1 ship heavily damaged but i have sent it to be repaired. My six b-52 squadrons are being loaded with my cruise missiles and my SSBN's are being built ready for my nuke strike on enemy naval bases. I have destroyed a lot of naval units in benelux and am starting to destroy any of the subs that shoot at me. Soon i will be ready for my cross channel invasion.

Economiacally i am sound with over $200 billion treasury and still climbing.

The pain in the butt known as france will soon start to be invaded and this will mean that the casualty count for both sides will rise.

The channel crossing has happened and has cost the frenchies heavily trying to contest it. The bridge was built and then i realised that the AI had made a big mistake. For some reason they had run out of both fuel and ammo in northern france and so the attack has been carried out to a high degree of success in my eyes.

I have broke out of the bridgehead but germany has declared war on me the gits. This has put pay to attacking into benelux and so i have decided on a change of plan, instead i will attack paris via the seine river to destroy a large number of their planes and so that they can capture the majority of their bases and towns.

I have continued my attack and have destoryed even more units. My treasury as you can see from the picture is over $300 billion.

Althougth the germans are now fighting me, the bridge is down over the siene and so i have had to revert back to the original plan. I have now struck into benelux and have subduded over 90% of it. It wont be long until i own this area. The only problem so far that i have occured is aquiring the large ammounts of units that i require and now i must make a choice - stick with 6 or go down to 3 in a stack. - This is a big problem and must be solved soon.

Germany's leopard 3a's are causing me lots of problems and even my merkava 4's are struggling. Therefore i will fight fire with fire by using leopard 3a's of my own against them to piss them off. I am having trouble with the ammount of damage caused and do not have enough spare troops to allow me to repair mine and so some bodge jobs have had to be made.

Nice comment Tkobo, supose your right.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have now placed a large base in france that when is built will produce leopard 3a's. I have stopped producing merkava 4's and have replaced them in production with leopard 3a's aswell.

Treasury still well over $300 billion.

Now that i have taken all of benelux the germans have resorted to firing missiles at me but i have countered by using patriot to shoot them down. I also countered completely by destroying one of the mssiles staging bases with SCALP missiles, althougth i am seeking a new nuclear solution to the problem, however this will take research, a lot of research.

Will post again tommorow but i am tired and need to sleep.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have now placed a large base in france that when is built will produce leopard 3a's. I have stopped producing merkava 4's and have replaced them in production with leopard 3a's aswell.

Treasury still well over $300 billion.

Now that i have taken all of benelux the germans have resorted to firing missiles at me but i have countered by using patriot to shoot them down. I also countered completely by destroying one of the mssiles staging bases with SCALP missiles, althougth i am seeking a new nuclear solution to the problem, however this will take research, a lot of research.

Will post again tommorow but i am tired and need to sleep.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I accidently closed my internet explorer and so lost a lot of todays stuff. Lucky i had only been writing for 20 mins.

The war is going well. I have over $350 billion treasury.

I have also killed over 500 units for the loss of 1. dammit i hate subs it caused my only loss.

LOS has been a very big problem recently as i had overlooked my orion recon planes. However i am now using them and spotting the germans and my WS-1b's are giving them absolute hell. This has been somewhat funny.

My aircover is still a problem and i still am planning to attack paris once i have a full line of troops.

I am now even happier as my new iowas have been finished and are getting ready to kick germany ass at the center of a new task force made of multiple stacks.

Man i cant wait to get rid of german ships as i think it is them who are firing long range missiles at my troops and so i will have to avenge that act as soon as i get m SSBN's.

Second ship lost this morning and it has really peed me off, lucky it wasnt death by sub, it was death by trillions of missiles.

I have seriously licked the western surface fleet and so have made it slightly easier on my ground troops.

My frontline has yet again been strengthened by more AA and more troops. This is in prep for my massed attack across the north of france to clear the ports after which i will send anti sub planes in to kick their subs asses.

Thanks to one of my naval bases i now have 6 SSBN's and i have took the liberty of putting all 40 nukes on them. These will be used to destroy the german facilities and a french airbase as the french navy seems to be hiding (or recovering) from me.

Haha i gotta laugh, i didn't realise how few airbases they have ingermany, i make them priority to attack with my nukes as i can deal with their navy as they will easily run out of missiles once i destroy the TWO german airbases with nukes. I have also put the nuke missile onto research so that someday i can build them and use them on the USA to soften them up a bit.

Report of the day. 2 german aribases and one french airbase have been nuked off the entire map! This means that germany will be building no more missiles and the french will have a reduced cap. I think they only have 2 airbases anyway. however there is very little i can do to follow up this action as i have no more missiles and lack troops on the ground. However this event has made it easier by no stretch of the imagination (as long as i dont run over any subs).
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

i am now even better as i have almost $400 million treasury. I am also now a forum major which has also helped to cheer me up.

Following my recent nuking the WHOLE world has decided to do jack all, hell at least its an improvement on before, at least now they can ALL agree to do nothing about it!

Today my nation reaches a tech level of 107 and now adding new techs to my list. i already have added the fuel cell techs but i am egarly waiting for the advanced ones so that they can go even further as this will prove useful during any breakout.

I love having so much arty, i love when i all turns one way just to shoot at one hex, its so fun to see one of the best tank battalions in the game being wiped out in a matter of seconds, but what is even more fun is seeing a whole french counter attack get wiped out in the same hex as each unit moves up to attack me.

We are still held up however in northern france and this campaign seems like its going to take a while, but eventually the going will get easier as we will have a lot of troops and will be churning out even more troops to swarm all over our enemies.

In recent news the french got their arses handed to them in and around paris as the British Isles gloriously takes the french capital. However the next problem facing them is getting to the new french capital, marsaille, which is at the other end of their country, however this also works to my advantage as it gives me time to mass troops to defend the borders when they do fall to me.

Thats all for now will write more later, i gotta go out and have my hair cut.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Bah,just get out your beard trimmer and do your hair yourself ! :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

yea, i should do, and my beard aswell.
The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Gah, not the British Empire Again :evil:

Will they reconquer the colonies as well?
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

My comp crapped up, so i started again and incorparated the lessons i learnt, especially about not up strengthing all units, France and Spain have both falllen, and the "domino" effect is starting to happen all over europe, they keep trying to stop it, but communism is like a plague (my plague) and so far Germany and Italy have no bases between them to build units thanks to my mass of Warsaws, CASOM storm shadow 2's and my nukes. I am going around their coasts and blasting anything i can see. I am also using WS-1B's on land to ground down the remenants of their forces. Then merely it will be a matter of walking in. :wink:

I have also built up a decent (for me) b-52 force with over 50 squadrons, I used them over Spain to a very good effect, they wiped out Spain, so when i attacked i only moved about 3 hexes in and they gave up.

I hope this will happen i both Italy and Germany. However, I think that my b-52's wont be able to operate over Eastern Europe due to there being a lot Fixed AA, however, i will "minuteman" them, Then when they come out into the open to engage after i destroy their bases, they will be wiped out by my mixed force of long range attackers.

I have over 1500:1 kill ratio, I hate losing units when a country falls, They should of retreated themselves.

I have also put the new GMT-2a storm hunters into service, and i might consider replacing all my ground attack units with the recon version if it does not take too long to build. I do not have to worry about supply, as i have a stack of 6 super strength heavy supply trucks to keep them supplied. This will prove crucial when i come to big countries like China, Russia and USA.

Ok, basicly, i have changed my mind, i have recently reached tech level 115 with over 31 trillion dollars treasury. I will build the marder 3 and other new units that use the laser weps. They do not consume that much ammo i think, well they shouldn't anyway.

The world is at war, guess who with?, suprise suprise, its the Americans, everyone actually agrees on something! Man, now i can actually see this happening in real life. The world would probably act like it does on sr, they'd do absoulutly nothing.

Corsica, i have reclaimed and now i am moving onto Sardinia, then i will move the whole fleet towards the southern Italian fleet and then move my troops in for the kill. :D

Then once Europe has been subdued (?) i will begin the final solution against the chavs (not a race so not genocide). China will be most annoyed as they will lose a lot of trade (which would happen in real life) becuase chavs get through some many sports clothes that come from china.

Italy still has a large fleet, but this is now being "worked" on.

Battlegroup Alpha:

Battlegroup Bravo:

Enjoy .
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I now have a tech level of 115 and have started to research basic laser weaponry. I am also researching several different kinds of units that utilize this tech. I have had to cut back my research to a mere 2 billion a day in order to reduce the losses in money even though I have over $31 trillion in treasury. I hope I can get my treasury making a profit by the time I have finished in Europe. Then I will be able to divert more funds to the military and to researching more units and techs.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I am not expanding each battlegroup larger then current, but instead increasing the number of battlegroups as it is easier to supply them that way. I am preparing my southern forces for a strike towards Rome in order to force Italy out of the war and to reduce the amount of production I need to conduct and also to increase my population so that my losses in money are decreased.

The Baltic Union has also decided to commit suicide by declaring war on me, even with one of my battlegroups right next to its bases. They will now be softened up for invasion before I conduct any more attacks, this has meant, therefore that the Rome operation has been dleayed. Fortunatly I still have the resources to weaken the Italians even further and I have been building up my stock of missiles slowly in preparation for the next war.

Austro-Hungary has also decided to be asses and have declared war on me. I am bring up significant forces and artillery in order to bombard they forces on the Italian border into submission.

On the Italian front, things are going nicely, as when I move forwards, I rarely recieve more then 1 unit counter attacks. These units are easily wiped out by my superior forces. I am now going to push up against Austro-Hungary and then cut off the boot of Italy then push down that at a very quick pace. This will hopefully force them to surrender to me and so I shouldn't have to drive far. However, I hope that the bottom of Italy, along with its fleet, does not go to some other country as they will declare war on me and I will have to destroy them also which would destract me from attacking in Europe.

My B-52 strength now stands at 93 squadrons. They are being used in both bombing and missiling roles. However, in Europe, I am using them as missile batteries as there is far, far too much AA for them to work.

Greece and Brazil have also jumped on the bandwagon and are now going to feel a little bit of what I am. I will fire a Nuke at each one in order to teach them something about declaring war on me. The Islamic States have also just declared war on me and so I will fire a couple of nukes at them aswell.

Well, we are now down the path to a world war, as Turkey also adds itself to my Jihad list. Remember, I did not ask for a war with them and so they should expect no mercy.

South Africa and the Ukraine have also declared against me, I have decided to only fire 1 nuke at each one, in order to save nukes for other countries, but I might fire 2 at some as I have more then 31.

Saudi Arabi and Egypt have also declared their intentions and will also meet the force of my army.

Also, a quick question for you all, how many nukes does it take to destroy a small base? I am using Trident (sub) and it has an fort attack of over 7700.

Libya and Russia have also had Jihad's put on them by me in the face of what they have done. China and Iran have also had they names put on that list.

The African Republic, Mexico and Japan also want a bit of me and so they will feel my wrath (later on).

Pakistan has also decided to kill itself off by declaring war on my region.

My ally India is also under attack by those muppets in power in both Germany and the Ukraine. Pakistan is already at war with them and I hope India weakens them both quickly in order that I can invade them both very quickly before moving onto China which I also hope is very weak or beaten by other countries so I don't have to face too many enemy WS-1B's as I know how deadly they are.

My satelite program is coming on well with almost 100% comms coverage and 26% MDI coverage.

In other news, Poland has also had a Jihad stuck on them.

Indomalaysia has also declared their intentions and therefore I have stuck a Jihad on them aswell.

I have also decided to build a field of airstrips in southern Spain in order to house my bombers ready for their round the clock attacks on Libyian forces. I garantee any that survive will be unable to escape to a base due to the long distance to their bases and the lack of supply between them and said bases. I am carrying this out ready for when I either decide to land their or for the time in which I have pushed out that far into Africa.

The following countries have been struck so far in the nuke Jihad campaign. South America, Brazil, Greece, Turkey, Austro-Hungary, Baltic States. I am going to strike others soon in order to reduce their military cap. I am also playing on using my long range silo based missiles to hit Pakistan and Australia in order to help India. China will probably be included in this strike.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Isreal has also decided to get in on the war. From other reports I have heard, Isreal is a warcamp and so I will bring up at least 1 battlegroup to bombard them. Aswell as bringing up supporting WS-1B's in order to reduce them to a point of easy invasion. I will also nuke their bases in order to reduce the amount of units that they will be able to build and therefore field against me.

I ma now softening up Greece, Isreal and Iran. I have destroyed a couple of bases and this will help me later on to take these countries over. I have also moved my southern battlegroup to a better position in which they can hit both Greek and Austrian positions. I have also formed battlegroup Charlie which has moved to southern Spain in order to help soften up Libya.

Greece will be an easy target after the first few engagements because all of their units have run out of fuel and I suspect it has also affected their production of military goods. I will make sure that the rest of their oil and military goods plants are destroyed or heavily damaged.

I have carried out an airborne assault on North Africa in order to control the water going in between Spain and Africa. This will allow me to move shipping around.

I currently have a 2400:1 kill ratio.

I am now renewing my bombing attack on North Africa.

My kill rate continues to increase as I start to advance into Austro-Hungary, in this move I have also destroyed a large amount of their offensive capability which will make them easier to finish off later. I have also run out of Nukes to throw at bases. However, I have vast amounts of missiles deployed to both ships and b-52's.

I am also starting to move my production capacity to eastern Europe in order to bring it closer to the front, however, when these bases open I will not start producing units at them until I have my new infantry designs finished.

My treasury has now fallen below the $30 trillion mark and it still falling by about $5 billion a day. :-(

As I am taking land I am lowering this amount of debt and also increasing my unemplyment which is also good as everything is cheaper and so my production costs will drop. Production costs are also one of the contributing factors as I am building new buildings. This should make my debt drop to about $2-3 billion dollars a day and then when I move even further west or into Africa my debt will keep dropping hopefully until the point at which I am naturally making a profit.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have decided to fire my entire stock of CASOM storm shadows at Facilities in Libya. This has somewhat depleted some of their surpluses and made the country unprofitable because it neither has enoguh of everything to export nor enough to keep its own demand supplied and so they are starting to lose money and their production of military goods have dropped as they are running out quicker.

They are also running low on fuel despite me not attacking their fuel production, however, their electricity has been seriously decreased and so they are stuggling to produce things theat need this resource. I have plenty of resources and have clsoed down a few facilities in order to both save money and lower my GDC/p.

I might stop production for a bit and use up my surpluses and even import things if it is cheaper then making it if I can buy it on the market. This will hopefully allow me to spend more money on research and units.

I have just declared war on Austrailia and hit their bases on both New Zealand and on their home island. I was going to hit Indomalyasia but it was out fo range and they are out of funds and so are not deemed a major threat.

Greece has also been nuked yet again, and they are out of fuel and probably low on ammo in reserve. They now have no more ground bases and only 1 naval and 1 air base left.

I have also recently occupied Iceland by an airdrop.

I am destroying yet another base but with ALCM's this time. I will then destroy the airfield next to it so that my b52s can reak havok on a large force based there. I also preparing to attack the last bit of Germany and move against Poland. Poland so far has not been hit by nukes, but has been bombarded from very long distance. I will not advance straight away but move towards the border then soften them up until I am able to walk all over them.

I am unable to import everything I need and so I have had to start producing things again myself. This has made my loss increase, but not to the extent it was before. However, I am still not importing somethings as I have a large surplus, but I am trying to reduce my costs now by conquering land and then it will cover the increased costs later.

Return to “After Action Reports”