British Isles AAR (SP)

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

Re: British Isles AAR (SP)

Post by SGTscuba »

I have been forced off AA by my bro and so i am going to spend my time writing this.

All of my first generation laser weapon designs have been finished and are now being weighed up before being built to see which is best. I will build a few more units then push out and finish Germany off. Did I mention I have taken Italy over?

My empire also has more resources then I will ever need to use. This will prove useful later on when I come up against countries with very large populations such as China and India (yes, i do plan to attack them).

I have had to put a lot of things back onto production, however, I have managed to bring down my GDC/p so much it is almost competitive with my allies. However, I need to lower it even more if i want cheap production like I want.

I have had my first contact with Polish forces and I have swept them from the field.

When I moved I recieved a 1 unit counter-attack from Germany. This reminds me of the battles in France, where, by the time I got half way down, all I received was 1 or 2 unit counter-attacks and in Spain I received none at all because all their units were far over the one side and had run out of fuel.

Also, I have noticed, Polish units are running out of fuel, maybe it is a sign of them running out of other things too?

I am going to build up a lot of missiles and destroy facilities in Oposing countries in order to weaken them slowly.

A question again, What is the date limit for the game before I go of the dateline?????

I want my GDC/p to drop to about 10-20k but at the moment it is hovering about 31k. It is rising by about $4 a day and when my other industries run out of stock then I will have to turn them back on which will make my costs rise yet again. It is a vicous circle.

I am now getting more nukes being finished. Now they will be launched at the various regions i hate.

More nukes have been launched and a lot of bases have been destroyed. I wish that GDC/p would fall and so that I can save a lot of money to make sure I start to make a lot of money so that I can research more and build more units ready for future battles and to open new fronts.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

My kill rate is currently 3000 to 1.

Nobody is selling goods and so i have had to start to produce my own. This has made my losses per day rise to over $6 billion dollars a day and this has made me glad that I have such a large treasury to keep me going until i can lower this debt.

HEHEHEHEHE

I laugh in Poland's face, they are facing an oil crisis, I am not sure whether it is because they are too poor to buy oil, not enough oil on sale for everyone, or whether they are not producing enough, this has worked to my advantage as they get to within 200km of my lines and they run out of fuel, this makes them sitting ducks for my hordes or WS-1B's.

Germany has given up and surrendered without me needing to attack.

I have set up a battlegroup Delta and have added more ships to battlegroup Charlie to bing it up to strength.

My new production units have started to roll off their production lines and into the front. I am now readying to attack but I am unsure which way to go and so the build up of troops continues to go on. I think I might attack all along the front below the Baltic front, this will ensure that Poland is shrunk a bit. I will have to build up more units first before I attack in order to cover the extended front. The attack should help me to get to the border with Greece so that I can start to destroy their army ready for a full scale invasion of the area.

At this point, I decided to sort of cheated by going as a country with a low GDC/p (libya) and putting internal prices to the max and then putting this onto this map. It has reduced my debt by $400 million dollars a day, I think if I did this again but to a greater extent of price increasing I could get my debt down even more, also, as I am not producing as much I have lowered production meaning that I have saved money and so I can also shut facilities down saving even more money and making my people poorer so that I am able to reduce my debts by a huge amount.

I have over 150 b-52's and over 30 Neuron UAV bombers.

I am now moving some WS-1B's to Sicily in order to bombard the large Libyian forces around their capital, it will take a while for them all to be gone, but hopefully they will move more units there to be destroyed and also I am not planning to attack there for a while.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

There is now 335 million people in my empire.

I have started an experiment with my planes. I have tasked some fighter bombers with only attacking ground targets and fortifications, nothing else.

I will now see whether they will do their jobs better. I also hope they will attack forts when they hit other units, but I wish they would just hit any fort they fly over.

I have used my starting ifhgter-bombers to mount attacks on African facilities and they have been doing it much better then before.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have placed new airstrips to be built by the Polish border. These will house my neurons ready for attacks on both Poland and the Baltic unions forces.

I am continuing to weaken the enemy and build up forces. I have also pushed my naval forces around Denmark ready to hit targets between the Baltic union, Poland and Russia.

My fighter bombers are continuing their experimental raids against targets in Africa.

3400 to 1 kill ratio.

I have just sent all my b-52's over Africa and destroyed quite a large portion of the mass of units there.

I am now waiting for 1 ships to be destroyed before I will send my small force of Neurons to attack another African mass aswell. I have been unhindered in my attacks due to the range between their bases and the fatc that they use short range Russian aircraft.

Missiles from 45 b-52's went in and destroyed one airstrip with ease.

The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

Hail chancellor Sutler! Err Scuba!
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have now reinstalled the game, this has removed the nuke mod so from here on in no more nukes!

[_]OT

Also, quick question, how come I cannot see all the missile designs that anyone has thru the diplomatic screen?. It works on the 4.4.1 but not on the 4.6.whatever version i am using, is this because I had the mod on, I can tell this by no being able to buy the tommahawk off the Americans even though they have it to start with and are my allies, however on my 4.4.1 version it shows them from the start, I think, or am i just missing something?

ok, back to the story:

The forces, AKA the Scubanaut's are redoubling their efforts to push down into Greece, so that they will come in range of Turkey, in order to take out the lowly infidel, simply known as the "Khan". I am pushing down the coast towards Greece at this very momment, and have reduced debt by lowering funding, also, during these pushes, I have taken a great deal of Austro-Hungary's industry which has caused them to run out of fuel, this is the same case in Poland.

Most of the world's countries are now short of either fuel or electricity, this is because they are no longer able to buy my fuel off me (suckers!).

there are now over 12000 men based in 171 b-52 squadrons waiting for their orders to go in and kill the African's ready for the attack there. Clearing Africa will free up troops to attack towards China, who I fear will be hard if they have built a lot of WS-1B's, althougth, the way things are going, there wont be much left of China to take.

I am also moving a couple of squadrons to the north, ready to fire missiles into crap up there. To help with this, I am ordering the production of the B-1B Lancer bomber, this will make it easier to micro manage.

I destroyed a few more Polish targets with missiles, mostly their ADN so that my planes will be able to fly through with easy.

Its been a busy day here so this is all I could write. (will post picy later)

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

the game is ever so laggy, it is taking like 4 mins to do a day.

We can now reveal the true identity of "The Khan", his real name is A Q Khan, AKA the terror trader, and is behind most of the wars, and has also caused nuclear proliferation, henceforth, I will invade Pakistan in order to kill him, this will be done by using 4 tanks to pull him apart, istead of the usual 4 horses or 4 camels.

(joke joke)

Now, I might just leave my comp on all night to play, let it build up my troops, come back then use them, this might be the best way to speed up the game as i only have 1 month left and have not even finnished Europe off....

I will now put my ideas of IFR (posted seperatly) into a real battle (not just transporting planes). However, I must actually build these before I can use it, I will have 2-3 Eurofighters with each tanker, and they will form patrols gonig up and down the bombers route, so that if anyone decides to attack them, I can repel them easily.

I was tempted to send my Neurons to attack the out of fuel Polish units, but they still have quite a lot of interceptors, and they still have full fuel and ammo as they have not been in action.

I will have to wait for the tankers before I start the attack (although I might drawn them into using their fuel up to defend Poland). I will attack them in order to drain their fuel and screw Poland even more. :lol:

Yet another question, does the budgeted daily trade actually do anything, and how do you figure it out, it is in positive, so it is good, but i want it at over 2 billion a day, not the 900 million it is currently.

The Polish airforce refuse to come into combat, very well, it just makes it easy for me to kill the rest of them, just like in 1939...

I am now weakening the Lybian forces, Utilizing bombers based in Spain and Italy, They will bomb at the furthest point away, i have put them on Air patrol, they will fly over all of the other troops getting there and so will destroy large amounts of equipment, however, it will take a while even with my vast amounts of bombers, and will also use lots of time and resources, however, I have plenty of both. :-)

In the last day, 617000 Libyian civilians have been killed, at that rate, there will be no left to take over, but at least Africa will become a cakewalk..

To show my true power, I have sent my bombers in to destroy the Libyian capital, they have done this unmolested, and yet again, shows my ultimate power over every front!

I am now down to a mere 28 trillion dollars.

Kill rate has now exceed 4000:1.

Huge swarm of bombers all arrived over Africa at once, and destroyed 100 units in one go! Good job my bomber pilots! :D

I just have offered Poland and Austro-Hungary ceasefire offers, this will buy us all time (lower my costs too). Austro-Hungary have decided to reject my offer, whilst Poland has been clever, and accepted it (I really want a good fight from them).

Now I will do something really bold, I will airborne assault the Libyian capital, if they fall after this, I will have a big border to defend, but will use my bombers to help.

Captured, and thanks to my huge swarm of bombers, held against a massive counter attack from the south, they didn't fall, but moved their capital to Dakar.

Now that I am at a ceasefire with Poland, I will next move against the Baltic union, hopefully i will be able to tkae them out, I will bring all of my bombers up there to assist me. Although the corssing will only be small, it should hopefully open up the way, by driving off massed counter attacks which will cripple the Baltic union even more then the power shortage they currently suffer from. I will also use a fleet and attack their oil supply at sea, although at this stage i believe they are already low on fuel and this is why they are low on power.

Just realised, I already have a large fleet up there! :-?

I will now sail around to Russia, beat their asses down, then push through my army into the Baltic Union, it will not take too long, as most of the western part has no units in it or at least units out of fuel.

Because I know the Russians have lots of missile, I have given this fleet more AA ships then the usual, although this has decreased my bombardment capactity, although it was tempting to send yet another fleet up there.

I just now have to beat their tiny airforce, and then my bombers will be able to roam their skies freely.

I have moved all of my AA units to the north, this is ready for the Polish conflict to re-erupt, and ready to take down any of the Baltic units that try to attack my aircraft, altough by the time I am ready, i should have my new tankers in service and so will be able to provide cap myself over a decent distance. For the close ranges I will have about 4-6 INT's with each tanker, which will provide a significant capacity to defend my aircraft. As most of the targets would ordinarily just be about in range, I am henceforth able to get away with having such large amounts of aircraft being tankered.

Will write more, and maybe even get some pictures for later posts. (just a bit laggy ATM)

The Khan
General

Post by The Khan »

The best thing about fighting Russia is that they unload their missile stock the first day, then launch small salvoes every 9 days or something (building time)

Don't bother with making&deploying new AA ships, too much time. Buy the best missile-stopping land unit(low air defence), train them into frenzy, drive them to the frontlines, circle them with other units, send a small missile barrage to some russian airfield, and exhaust the Russian stocks. Then use them in 9 day intervals again. Use it with already existing AA ships near the coast for maximum effect.

Also, AQ khan? That is "**** your mother Khan" in Turkish internet slang. But no, I get the joke :D Also I'm from Turkey, not Pakistan :)
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

yea, I know your from Turkey, and he is from Pakistan.

I already have scores of the best jap AA DD.

I only have 3 stacks of AA, although there is more under construction.

And I might consider playing as Russia next time, as I have played as all the other large countries (but never bothered finnishing it) except russia, I my online games with my mate, he always plays as russia. On the next world map or WW3 map i will force him to make me russia (or play it offline myself).

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have now changed my mind, and will now strive to increase my GDP/c to a very high level, I will also streamline my military, and of course, research and commision the new BB-22 "Scubanaut" class battleships which will replace all of my ships except for my transports (although I might mod in a carrier and transport version, aswell as a very good carrier born fighter and tanker)

Whilst waiting for the ships to be built, I have had thoughts about yet another AAR (which i intend to see thru), it will be a WW2 mod, with WW2 units with the start date 1935. I will try set the end date as 1960. I might be based on either the world map or on a much small, but heavily modded map.

I have moved my Baltic fleet closer to the Polish sea port, i am now destroying the whole of their fleet with impunity, and then i will move against the Baltic unions fleet, and once I have my new Scubanaut battleships i will go and beat the rest of the world up and leave my large fleet of Warsaw's mothballed in Belgium. However, my decent sized fleet of transports will remain, as they are my main way of getting around the world. I will use my new battleships to go to different countries and go blow huge armies and bases of theirs off the map. also, as they have huge missile cap, I will take missiles with me as I will still have a large amount of time at the target before needing to resupply (which will tkae ages to fill 50k supplies).

BB-22 Scubanaut - This ship was designed as a cheap to build and cheap to maintain the ship itself, but that would have its flaws in its huge demand for military goods, it take 25k's worth to build these monsters, which each weigh over 100000 tonnes, which, if they were made outside the game and my head, would make them the largest combatant vessels ever built, and also, the biggest battleships to ever go to sea. They also cost a large amount to fill, as you have to pay for 50000 tonnes of military goods per ship ni order to fill it. They are tech level 108, and available universally, but I doubt the AI will devote resources to it for its research, and even if it did, it would be unable to fill the ship entirely. The range with all the arty upgrades extends to over 800km, with search cap at 1500km. It has 120km/h speed and a range of 2 million km! here is a picture of the ship, will post a post combat report of it, and you can get the mod off me via email.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

The plan is, to build 4 sets of 4 sea ports, north africa, italy, denmark, falklands. 1 base will produce wasps and sacramentos and the other 3 will build my BB-22's. 2 of these stacks will be kept and the other stack will be sent around the world in groups of 2 or 3 ships to shoot anything and everything up with a mixture of missiles and guns. This will hopefully make it easier later on to take the world.

all i can hear is "crush, crush, crush, crush 'em, crush, crush, were gonna crush 'em, outta my way i'm coming through, and i'm gonna kill you!""you'll never be more then second best, step inside and die like the rest!"

and as more lights go on in europe, every nation can see that the end of the world wide power shortage is coming to an end.

I will soon start to push forwards in Europe, hopefully drawing out the last of the Polish forces (yes, and I cant believe there are any left after they have 1.5 mil losses).

I now have 350 mil people in my empire!

I got a major fear now, that is that at the rate of bombing against libya, they will give up the momment i decide to advance, then I will have to cover a huge front with about 6 stacks. I better not give them any food, or they might just do that.........

I order to stop people from moving to my country, I have let only the wealthy, the healthy and the educated enter, but at a cost of 5k. this will evenutally (and is starting to even days after) push up my GDP/c. This will help me tax wise and will help me to start making a profit.

my GDP/c is $31,666.

Started to push into Poland again, they launch a counter attack again, its runs out of fuel again. I will keep pushing and have recently overrun Prague and I am now stopping to let the tanks refuel and repair after the battle over Prague.

The problem I keep encountering is the fact that I keep outrunning my artillery. So ever few hexs I have to stop, regroup then push forwards, I will maybe pause it and move it as a huge mass from now on.

I have made a straight line down across Europe, I am nearing GDANSK and I am now only a few hexs away from BUDAPEST and a large clump of Polish cities. Now I am going to move the supplys and arty up to the front and prepare for the counter attack now that i am within their striking range although they will not be able to retreat.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

For some strange reason, after my attack, arty, tanks and AA spawned from bases which I had destroyed for some reason....

I have lowered domestic prices and put a huge building program to start, this is now raising my GDP/c by over $150 a day compared to the normal $10, although when the building is finnished it should go up even more. This has also been helped because i have now dropped my unemployment from 7% to 6% and still falling.

Now I am planning to move forwards towards the Baltics unions capital, but will stop once just inside AA range in order to destroy the mass of planes based there. Still attacking, but running low on troops to cover the line and so offensive has halted.

I have just realised, as the front narrows, i might just be able to do it, but I am busy beating the counter attack off and so will attack once it has stopped.

I have now pushed towards the capital, i now can bring my AA into action, the offensive was contested by a lot of engineers but they were no match for my slightly battle hardened units at the head of the push. I am now bringing up the supply, arty and AA in preparation for the attack on their capital.

I only have $28 trillion in my treasury, 400million people, and a kill ratio of 4600:1.

The softening up atatck is going well, and soon my med bases will be opened, which will help me to produce a huge stream of troops for the front, but more importantly, the sea ports will also be open soon, and consructing my new battleships.

These countries i am fighting amaze me to how they actually have anyone living in them, this is because I am killing over half a million civilians a day in total...

I wonder how many casualties the countires have taken (doesn't include civies):

Russia - 127k (mostly from fighting china)
Poland - 160k
Austro-Hungary - 190k
France - 300k
Germany - 235k
Spain - 170k
Italy - 145k
Libya - 231k
Israel - 13k
Baltic union - 75k
Greece - 7k

Total killed roughly so far - 1.653 million people killed so far by me
My losses - 1 unit, 5k killed

As you can see so far, i am having no trouble owning the world.

Since I have FOW off, it is easy to own subs, however, when i come accross the longe range russian ones, I will use my battleships on them.

My GDP/c is being continuely being pushed higher, with the aim of raising it to roughly $50000 as this will provide me with a lot of tax income that will help to pay for my massive army ready to take on the rest fo the world.

My med bases have all come online and are now starting to churn out units. As soon as these units are ready, they will be rushed to their respective fronts ready to attack. I am going to try and advance a bit more in the north, and so all the troops built on the European front will be directed at that front, i will also try and carry out airborne attacks on areas deep within these areas ready for the main assault force. This will make the extention of the front a much easier job as the supply will alreayd be there for my troops when they get there. Also, the airborne forces will be used to take rear areas which have been cut off by the main advance. The main targets will be the oil plants, as oil is the key to victory in my eyes...

I have plenty of resources, despite the huge building program, which has almost been completed, which should help push unemployment down even further and raise my tax income.

Poland has lost all its capability to build units, and also, has very little striking capability as it only has a few arty and AA units left. I am tempted to push, but I am waiting for my reinforcements to be built, then i will be ready to take on the might of Russia.

I am held short of Stockholm thanks to a shortage of troops, but soon more will be on the way, also, I lack a decent airborne units which is very mobile, so i have to make do with the m113a3, although Israel produces some good ones.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I took Stokholm, and about a minute after, they surrendered, thats noe more country down. However, I have lost units from a giant mass of AA and arty that feel into my hands. This has now put my losses up to 3.

Now, it is going to be a full blooded slugging match with Russia, and so for now, i am gonig to have to put all offensives at a stop.

To cover the retreat, which has caused me mounting losses, I have sent 6 Kansas BB's to go and attack them. this should hopefully slow them down. Both sides are suffering from a lack of supplies, as they try to attack they run out of ammo and fuel, and my counter attack has halted short of the battlefront due a lack of fuel on their side too.

Couldn't get a print screen for some reason of the front, I plan to cross a channel and meet up with the troops left over but cut off on the other side using the forces that survived the retreat, there are some good tanks, and also a lot of the fh-55 haubits and NASAM AA units. These should help altogether to distract the Russians from my real attack. I will attack them once my forces have been built up to the north, and then linking overland to the cut off forces. Hoepfully this should draw in Russian reinforcements to a place where i can elimnate them, as that is my main objective.

I have signed a ceasefire with Poland and Austro-hungary and it has given me a rest-bite in which to build up my forces. I am now moving reinforcements to the north, ready to move nito Finland once I am ready. The last push forward towards Finland, did not recieve a counter attack which makes me draw 2 conclusions:

1) The war with China and other countries has consumed the bulk of its main units and so has little to defend with, and because it isn't pure russian land, will not waste any more troops but instead build up ready to counter attack within Russia.

2) They have been concentrating on arty and AA which has left their main attack and defence forces depleted.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

I have attacked again in the south, and took Budapest and many other towns. I am now waiting for more troops to be deployed, so that I can reach the greek border and also take a lot of the big population centers off the Austro-hungarian's which will add to my tax base. I am losing roughly 8 billion a day, but still have over 25 trillion left in my treasury.

GDP/c has fallen a bit but is now starting to rise again.

Poland is now squashed into a narrow coridor, I wish i had the troops to attack but i do not unfortunatly and also there is a strong force of arty just over the border in Russia which needs to be destroyed first.

I have also pushed a bit further in the south now, and so i have placed my forces just a few hexes away from the Greek border. Also, in the north, my surrounded troops have been reinforced from accross the sea, and this has meant i am well on the way to surrounding the russian forces nearby. Ready for a strike into the homeland of Russia itself (which will be a pain if they fall quickly).

I have also spread out my forces in north africa, the plan being that I will use a thin line to guard the southern front whilst driving east. This should allow me to control the bulk of the Mederterranian. Then I will use an airborne or armored assault to tkae the capital once troops are available by driving down the other coast.

The naval assault towards the libyan capital has begun. I found some islands off the coast seperated by WM waters, i sent a wasp carrier to go and provide supply. It didn't for some reason, and so now i have had no choice but to deploy a AOE-sacramento transport to the area from near the russian front, it is moving at full speed now, and if it doesn't work i will have to wait for an airborne enigneer to be built and drop it in instead.

As part of my naval assault, I moving units from the north to africa, which will then support my attack east.

Return to “After Action Reports”