Russian Federation WWIII AAR

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

Those are SA-12b Giants, a nice medium range AA system. :-) Air Attack Capability: Low 20/174km, Medium 40/174km, High 3/174km.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

thats only mr AA?

god me thats almost as far as hercules and patriot on the US maps! and i class them as LR cos of there 180km hit range.
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

SGTscuba wrote:thats only mr AA?

god me thats almost as far as hercules and patriot on the US maps! and i class them as LR cos of there 180km hit range.
And then there is the SA-20 S-400 Triumf with 64/314km, 22/314km, 2/314km. Now that is a nice LR AA unit. :o
tonystowe
Colonel

Post by tonystowe »

Good AAR, sadly I couldn't get any of the pictures to show up. Of course, I haven't been able to attach any pictures to date either.

What is the reason for you not reporting more on your air force and navy?

Contact me as I am interesting in knowing what your name means plus we can discuss S-2 and other military issues if you like. I am still in the S-2 arena with the military.

Tony
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

tnarg keep you gonig to start another AAR? or maybe continue this to the end of the war?
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

Sorry about the long delay on reporting. Very busy with work. I plan to update on progress as soon as things slow down a bit. Thank you for your encourgement.
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Fair gain, We are all busy, but me personally I am busy with my GCSE's, that why I have been unable to paly and make anything on 2010 for a while although i do get the occasional few hours to play every weekend.
tonystowe
Colonel

Images

Post by tonystowe »

I was finally able to see your pictures and they made your AAR that much better. I especially liked the picture showing the operational graphics! I have got to figure out how to attach the pictures as I now intend to include pictures in my next AAR post.

Tony
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

Iran-Russia War

SITREP - WAR - Iran declares war with Russia on Jul 11, 2017

News Flash - Diplomatic talks between Russia and Iran have failed. A state of war now exists between Iran and Russia. No immediate troop movements or buildups have taken place near the Iranian border during the last 24 hours. A source from the Russian Military Intelligence beleives that this is just a threat as the Iranians do not have the capabilities to launch an offensive into our territory.
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

Iran-Russia War

Military Intelligence Breifing: July 18, 2017. It has now been 7 days since the Iranians have declared war on Russia for reasons that still are unclear. There are still no buildups of Iranian forces along the border and it is beleived that the Iranians do not have forces capable of making any offensive actions into our territory. A squadron of M-17 Mystics has been dispatched to the region to begin deeper probings of Iranian territory to establish a better picture of their capabilities. It will be several days before intelligence from these missions are available.

As of now our border troops have stood down their alert status and no further troops from other Fronts have been allocated to strengthen the Iranian Front.

It is our opinion that this is a War of words and we should continue to strenghten our other Fronts and maintain a defensive posture along this Front until the time is appropriate to launch an offensive.
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

Iran-Russia War

SITREP - WAR - Iran Front July 20, 2017 - Iranians launch surprise offensive and capture the Baku Bini Airfield.

News flash - Baku Bini Airfield captured! Iranian troops launched a surprise offfensive and have have broken the lines of our defenses. Iranian troops have made a strong push into our territory capturing much of the Baku area.

A Russian Elite Airborne battalion and several Engineer battalions have made a daring attempt at a recapture of the military fortification that was only hours ago overan in an effort to cut off the Iranian Advance. Another battalion of Elite Airborne where immediatly dispatched to recapture the Baku Bini Airfield.
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

Iran-Russia War July 21, 2017

News Flash - The daring recapture of the military fortification that was only yesterday overan by an Iranian surprise offensive has ended in an agonizing defeat and a brave rescue mission.

A Russian offensive to capture Ardabil, 70 km to the South ended immediately with an Iranian counter offensive that split the Engineer battalions which retreated and reorganized from their point of attack. The Elite Airborne troops where quickly surrounded and cut off. A daring nightime chopper airlift was able to retreive the Elite battalion which took almost a 90% casualty rate.

Officials from the Military Intelligence still have no idea what has happened, and sources from the Kremlin are suggesting that examples will be made of in a fashion of Stalin for this major of an oversight!
Tnarg
Colonel

Post by Tnarg »

China-Russia War Briefing
Iran-Russia War Briefing
July 24, 2017

The following is a briefing for the Operations, Defense, and State Ministers. This information is classified and available only to Westen, Central, and Eastern Theatre Commanders along with Generals of the Baltic Union, Poland, Ukraine, Turkey, Iran, Islamic States, China, and Japan Fronts.

David Thompson - Operations Minister: Commrades, our military has recently suffered a tremendous embarresment with the whole Iranian Front oversight. I assure you that the proper meaures have been implemented as directed and a new staff of this Front has been replaced with compitant and steadfast leadership. Already in three days the Iranian Front has been reinforced and losses regained. Within a week the Iranian Front will be heavlily secured with several brigades from the Ukraine Front and reinforced with several air regiments. Forces will be organizing near Ganca and plans made sortly whether or not to launch a major offensive into Iran. As we will discuss more in depth shortly State affairs are not going well so offensive or defensive actions will depend on the next couple of weeks.

Operations in the China Front have gone acceptionally well as you can see in the below image. We have successfully captured Bejing as well as the Shantung Pennisula. Currently China Front Forces are focussing on the occupation of all territory east of the Grand Canal. Once occupation of this area is complete and a strong defense is established troops will reorganize and begin to focus on the capture of Shanghai and the rest of the Chinese East Coast. It is important to note that Chinese forces are begining to thin out due to a strong Indomalaysian and Indian offensive in the West. I recommend that all remaining troops allocated from the Bejing Offensive "Operation Dragon Heart" be redeployed to their original Fronts.

Overall the China Front Offensive is going on a temporary standby and swithcing to a Defensive posture. The New Russian Federation has achieved a major strategic objective being the capture of Bejing and depletion of a majority of their offensive military forces. We are turning the reigns to the Indomalaysians and Indians to weaken the Chinese further before we make any additional offensive pushes other than Shanghai and the Eastern Chinese Coast.

Chris Morrison - Defense Minister: We are at War on two Fronts and commrades, we are stretched thin! The people of the New Russian Federation are crying out in angst, "where is our Airforce, where is our Navy!" The truth is commrades, our Airforce and Navy have been at a level of embarresment since the 90's. We shortly began to build up again in the early years of the new century but then quickly fell backwards again during the series of events that slowly began to rip the world apart again. Commrades, the New Russian Federation is at WAR, and we are only days away from our first new units of air assests to join this war. 12 squadrons of US designed F-14Ds will be soaring in the skies securing our our older squadrons while the rest of our Airforce is completed. Granted our people were enraged that we used American technology to defend our skies, but the truth of the matter is that we need more time for our assets to come to full strength.

Our Navy is now fully under way and within a year we will see the beginning of a powerful Western and Pacific Fleet centered on 2 new Kirovs, 3 new Kara, 2 new Sovrenemy, and 1 Severdodinsk Class vessels each. Within 2 years, after further research, sea trials and production we will see several new CVN UI Yanovsks to counter the American Carriers along with the ressurection of the tried and true battleships.

Our Army production is currently heavily focused on rapid deployement Airborne and Elite Airborne battalions along with the new BTR-T battaions and T-80UM2 battalions. We are still short on full strength divisional levels on all Fronts and the state of the World of Affairs is looking to dictate that we be prepared fully for defense on many Fronts before we can start our plans of conquest!

Our troops to this day have performed well; however, we suffered greatly during the the Bejing Offensive, "Operation Dragon Heart" and with the surprise attack by the Iranians we are now at a current Kill to Loss ratio of 681 to 201, almost 4 to 1, down from 6 to 1 in our earlier operations.

Active Personal is currently at 1,215,689 with 81,127 reserve. Military Approval Rating dropped during the Iranian Surprise attack down to 99%.

Minister of State - Peter Howe: It is a dismal state of affairs in the world towards the New Russian Federation. Our diplomacy ended in an odd declaration of War by the Iranians recently for reasons that still baffle our diplomats. It is beleived that the Iranians had secret ambissions on the Baku region seeing the potential for furthering their oil production in the Caspian Sea. The "War of Words" as the world is now calling it is now considered a brilliant operation on the Iranians behalf. Declaring war on a country with no immediate build up of forces and then a week later driving a massive stake deep into Russian Territory catching our defenses off guard. An embarresment to our pride! A swift end to several high ranking leaders in charge of the Iranian Front, and an example to all!

Currently we expect the world to collapse in a series of major wars. The US and Canada are already at war with the British Isles joing the Canadians in an alliance. Not since the 1940s have we seen the world collapse at the rate it is as it is now. The world view of the New Russian Federation is at an all time low despite our best efforts to maintain peace, aparrently a time for change is at hand. Several nations are already at over 70% Casus Belli towards the New Russian Federation. Major ones include the Ukraine, Germany, United States, British Isles, Japan, Austro-Hungry, and the Baltic Union. I am recommending that our military goes to DEFCON 2 as soon as the Treasury Minister gives the ok once the deficit balances after a carefully examination of our spending.
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Post by SoB »

cool 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: :P :P :P :

yous your scuds on iran call up your chinnes force to iran and make a frontal charge with t80/t90 fold mi24 carring aiborn units

dont feel bad about loosing ground you have a lot to loose

Return to “After Action Reports”