AAR Tale, World War 3, Pax Turca et Israeli(UPDATED)

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

AlexHertz
Private

Middle East Conflict

Post by AlexHertz »

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think?

uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict
Last edited by AlexHertz on Dec 06 2007, edited 1 time in total.
The Khan
General

Re: Middle East Conflict

Post by The Khan »

AlexHertz wrote:What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think?
Um, I haven't read of him... :-?

EDIT: He is influential?!!!You know my friend, last time a man spoke of driving citizens that were of a certain nationality out of the country and retake a contested place while using Biblical figures, it was 1939.

Drive Arabs to Jordan and retake the Temple Mount?

Looks like a poison from Germany now persists in Jewish blood... Truly sad. Truly sad.

Also, I'm writing the last chapter. Next chapters will be about time between the end and the last Russo-Iranian war.

Return to “After Action Reports”