. I was waiting for them to DOW on me, but I might not wait that long.
The current war plan being kicked around by me and my general staff is to send 3-5 corps through the land bridge in the north and begin a general southern push. At the same time land 2-3 corp at the sourthern tip of SA and begin to push north. Hopefully this will take care of the lack or roads in the central part of SA. Use the 1st and 2nd Armor Airborne Corp as rapid response forces, ie to seize troublesome airfields and bases with precision airdrops. I won't be conducting a strategic bombing campaign because I will need all of SA's factories, powerplants, and mines in my invasion of Europe.
Construction completed and ordered-
1. 2nd Mech/Armor Corp completed
2. 6 FB-111F completed and sent to training
3. 3 V-27 and 4 747-400ER began construction
4. 8 DDR-963 completed and sent to training
5. 2 CG-62, 3 DDX-21, 1 DDG-71, and 2 BB-07 ordered
Orders and Deployments
1. 4 SSN-774 to x193, y400, ENE of RIO GRANDE
1. L-1011 completed, began Future Stealth Fighters
2. BB-07 completed, began U3
3. BVR Air Defense Missiles started
4. Prismatic Uranium Blocks completed, began Disease Causality
5. Future Stealth Fighters completed, began AV-24
1. Took Petrol off of autosell and began to crank the max price.
2. Invested 10B into R&D