USA vs the World

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

d0mbo
Lieutenant

Post by d0mbo »

And? Started your liberation of SA yet? :)
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

Not yet, :cry: . I was waiting for them to DOW on me, but I might not wait that long.

The current war plan being kicked around by me and my general staff is to send 3-5 corps through the land bridge in the north and begin a general southern push. At the same time land 2-3 corp at the sourthern tip of SA and begin to push north. Hopefully this will take care of the lack or roads in the central part of SA. Use the 1st and 2nd Armor Airborne Corp as rapid response forces, ie to seize troublesome airfields and bases with precision airdrops. I won't be conducting a strategic bombing campaign because I will need all of SA's factories, powerplants, and mines in my invasion of Europe.

Feberuary

Construction completed and ordered-
1. 2nd Mech/Armor Corp completed
2. 6 FB-111F completed and sent to training
3. 3 V-27 and 4 747-400ER began construction
4. 8 DDR-963 completed and sent to training
5. 2 CG-62, 3 DDX-21, 1 DDG-71, and 2 BB-07 ordered

Orders and Deployments
1. 4 SSN-774 to x193, y400, ENE of RIO GRANDE

R&D
1. L-1011 completed, began Future Stealth Fighters
2. BB-07 completed, began U3
3. BVR Air Defense Missiles started
4. Prismatic Uranium Blocks completed, began Disease Causality
5. Future Stealth Fighters completed, began AV-24

Investments
1. Took Petrol off of autosell and began to crank the max price.
2. Invested 10B into R&D
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

March

Construction completed and Ordered
1. 12 LOSAT completed and sent to RAMA to await rest of 2nd Airborne
2. 1st Mech Inf began construction (12 M2A4s, 6 LAV-600s, 4 XM2001, 2 SA-20 400s, 2 MIM-120G, 4 Heavy Supply)
3. 1 L-1011 ordered
4. 1st and 2nd IAD completed and sent to training

Orders and Deployments
1. 2 SR-71s complete training and sent to SANGSTER AP. Set up Air Patrols around the Northern border of SA.
2. 1st Strategic Air Wing (SAW) completes training (6 B-52) and sent to SANGSTER AP
3. 4 SSBN-726s loaded with BGM-109Ds sent to southern tip of SA
4. Ordered 1st Heavy Engineer Corp to Reserve in Panama HQ

R&D
1. Tech Level 109 reached
2. U3 completed, started BLOS Targeting Systems
3. Laser Guidance Systems started
4. AV-24 completed, started Medicinal Gene Therapy
5. BVR missiles completed, started F-35A
6. Disease causality completed, started Advanced Drug Research
7. Medicinal Gene Therapy completed, started Rejuvantion Pharmacy
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

April 2021

As I sit at my desk, looking through the various reports, I wonder what it would be like to have an honest, hard working, person who could present these facts in an engaging and yet easy to read manner...

What's this? SA has increased their Defcon to 2 in three days? Whoa bubba! I stand up and stride down the hall, spotting a young woman chatting to one of her friends instead of working. Motioning to Ivan to -ahem- fix that problem, I take a few more steps.

Wait a minute! New plan! A quick whispered conference with Ivan, and now the three of us go on our merry way.

I enter the pressroom and stride up to the podium. "Listen up. I've just appointed a press liaison. If you don't like it, speak to Ivan. Other than that, have a good day." I motion to Ivan and continue out the door to the war room.

The young woman, her face having paled slightly, steps up to the podium. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. What the Emperor-"

Ivan, standing just to the right of the podium, clears his throat loudly.

"Er, His Imperial Majesty," she quickly corrects, "meant to say is that he wishes to devote more time to the important issues that affect our great empire. My name is Tonya Snow, and I have been appointed press liason.

"To save time at these conferences, I will be making use of the military's great fondness for acronyms. His Imperial Majesty, therefore, will hereby be referred to as H.I.M. Also our great empire, the Freedom Union, will be referred to as the FedUn.

"Now to get down to business." She flexes her fingers over the sheaf of papers on the podium in front of her.

"In military news, out great FedUn is preparing for upgrades. Soon any foe who attacks us will find our artillery to be far more accurate. Also, those foes are asked not to use mirrors to deflect any laser beams that happen to appear in their area.

"We have also recently developed a new fighter aircraft. They will eventually be deployed for the defense of our great empire. Along with this new aircraft comes new jobs, increasing our production to 150% of demand.

"The moral of our troops along the border is high despite the apparent unrest in South America. Reports have come in that the 1st and 2nd Mechanized Armor Corps, on hand to ensure violence does not spill over from the region, have each adopted stray animals abandoned by their South American owners. The dog, adopted by the 1st Armor Corp, has been named Reus. There is no word yet on the name of the 2nd's adopted cat.

"In healthcare, there are now new drugs available to treat a variety of conditions, thus improving our quality of life. We are also pleased to report that we are operating at 137% efficiency in this field. Because we are doing so well, H.I.M. is reducing healthcare spending by $200 million dollars for better use in other areas.

"For example, H.I.M. has refitted our empire's nuclear power plants to make them more efficient. That bumps us to 80% efficiency in that area.

"I thank you for your time." She picks up her papers and leaves the room with an audible sigh of relief.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Hahhaha, some very funny parts in there .Enjoying alot.

P.S. is there some humor about the dogs name i didnt get ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

Say the dog's name outloud and then think of a trick or.......... that you would play on someone. Or move the second letter to the end of the word, and move the other two over. Not exact spelling but pretty close.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Okay, got it. Doh.
I wasnt pronouncing it right to begin with.I was approaching it from an "actus reus" angle.
Chuckle TM
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

The current plan for the first day of the invasion. FedUn 1st Mech Armor Corp will seize the "blue line". FedUn 2nd Mech Armor Corp will seize the "red line". The 12 Recon Battalions will seize the "yellow line". FedUn 1st and 2nd Armor Airborne Corps will drop into the initial LZs marked in green and then procede south to seize the bridge, pier, and outpost.
H-hour-4 12 SSBN-726s will fire 480 BGM-109Ds at the six closest airfields and airstrips. 5 CVN's will launch 10 F-14D to establish Air Superority over the Northern part of the battlefield, marked by the white siting ring. 10 F/A-18C with missile loadouts will provide air support to the Airborne troops. 6 FB-111Fs, 3 F-15Ks, and 3 F-14Ds will due the same for the 1st and 2nd Corp. 2 B-52s with Harpoon loadouts will launch on a naval supression mission, the other 4 will be made availble for anti-artillery/armor sorties. 4 E-2Cs and 2 SR-71s will be available for aerial recon and future planning.
After the initial assualt, 1st Mech Armor and 1st Mech Inf will procede south along the coast line, 2nd Mech Armor and 2nd Mech Inf will procede east along the coast line. 1st Armor Corp will be used to smash any large resistance force that appears. 1st and 2nd IADs (Independent Artillery Divisions) will be used for further airfield suppression and artillery counter-battery, either through onboard supplies or missiles. H-hour is currently the 4th of August approx 3 o'clock on the time display.
The supply issue shouldn't be that bad as I have deployed 6 Mi-26s, 6 Heavy Supply, and 6 ASV-AXs to provide support in addition to the Heavy Supply Vehicles that are attached to each Corp. With an additional 6 Mi-26s, 8 Heavy Supply and 4 ASV-AX on call. The helos are already deployed but the Supply Vehicles are in reserve in Panama HQ.
If anyone has any suggestions, comments, sarcastic remarks :D , feel free to post.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Did you use the land trade marking system for the color overlays ?

Thats a great idea ,i just might borrow that for my next AAR.
In fact, that idea would help out alot during play also ,when im planning out large missile strikes by helping me keep track of whats already been targeted.
Chuckle TM
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

Yeah, the only problem I had was that I couldn't use it just the way I wanted. The colors have to link, like yellow to yellow. I was going to point out specific points but :shrugs:
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

In current news, confused reports have been coming in from the field this week about the FedUn 1st and 2nd Corps pet animals. We go live to the scene with Tonya Snow. Tonya?

Thank you Jim. As current reports state the 1st FedUn corps dog, Reus, has been kidnapped by ex-military units from SA. The corps commander, issued a press release earlier today, where he stated that all efforts are being made to secure the release of the dog. Attempts to secure an interview with the SA goverment have been met with repeated statements that they know nothing about the missing animal. Tensions are high here, as the soldiers of 1st corp carry out their duties.

In other news, H.I.M. is pleased to report that two corp of Airborne Armor and LOSATS have been deployed to what once was the Dominican Repulic in an effort to assist that county in their recovery from the recent hurricane. Spokeperson's for the military report that the troops are happy to be working in the 100+ tempatures and that they stand by their comrades in the 1st Corp.

This just in, H.I.M. has issued a demand to the goverment of SA. If the don't return the dog in the next 72 hours, he will authorize the officers of the army to take whatever actions they see fit. H.I.M. has every confidence that the SA goverment will meet with these entirely resanable demands and hand over either the dog or the criminals that stole him.

Thank you Tonya Snow. And now for a short commercial break from our sponsor, Take Em Down Arms Dealers.
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

This is ZNN coming to you live from the border with SA. Tonya Snow are you there?

Yes Jim, this is Tonya Snow reporting from my embedded position with the 1st FedUn corp. Following the SA goverments refusal to hand over the dog, Reus, Corps commanders sent a small recon team in to extracte the dog early this morning. They were fired on by a SA patrol and took casualties. As soon as this was reported to H.I.M., a retalatory airstrike was ordered. Before it could be launched, soldiers of SA, using loudspeakers, taunted the soldiers of 1st FedUn Corp. The soldiers were outraged, especally when the SA soldiers made fun of H.I.M.'s new plan to relieve African starvation. The commanders have just informed me that the FedUn will not stand for this provacative action and have take steps.

Tonya, I hate to interrupt you, but what is that sound in the background?

That Jim, is the sound of 1st and 2nd Corps battle cry. I believe its called "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander. I am told.............OMG!!!!

What! Tonya! Are you there?!

Yes Jim, I am here. The entire eastern horizon has just been enveloped by a massive explosion. I'm not sure what's happening..... Thank you. I have just been handed a news release by the Public Affairs officer. I will now read it. Due to repeated instances of aggression by the SA, WE have ordered steps to ensure peace in our time. One, WE have ordered the seizing of all military factories and bases in SA territory until such time as WE deem it safe. Two, all top goverment officials and military leaders are ordered to surrender themselves immediately. Three, all civilians are encouraged to remain in their homes, so as not to be confused with plain-clothes troops. The FedUn troops that are moving into SA are for your own protection. Thank you.

That's all from here for now. Tonya Snow signing off.
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

This is Tonya Snow reporting within 50km of the new border with SA. During the last 5 days troops of the 1st and 2nd FedUn Mech/Armor Corps have advanced deep within former SA territroy. Also the 1st and 2nd Armor Airborne Corp were released from their disaster relief mission and moved south to assist in the opening days of the war. And war it is. What started as a fast rescue mission of Reus, 1st FedUn Corp's dog, has turned into a general war as SA troops continue to fire on unarmed recon personall looking for the dog. The FedUn troops have responded with measured responses, entirely justified, but have yet to find the dog. Worry is that the SA personal responsible for the capture of Reus, have fled with him to the capital. H.I.M. has vowed to due what ever is necessary to rescue Reus, up to and including the invasion and subjagation of the entire nation of SA. Despite brisk fighting the SA troops have so far failed to stop the advance of the FedUn troops, although they have caused causalties. During the intial airdrop, a battalion of LOSATs where cut off from their support and cowardly shelled to death by SA SS-80s. The FedUn airforce responded to the request for air support, but they were to late. The nation mourns the loss of such brave soldiers. On the other hand, entire Corp and Army units of SA have been destroyed or rendered unusuable by a sustained air, sea, and missile campaign. Enemy causualties are high, despite the best efforts of our own doctors. This is Tonya Snow reporting.
kg4ggl
Warrant Officer

Post by kg4ggl »

Tonya Snow reporting from the front lines. The first ten days of the war have seen great heriosm and courage under fire. I regret to inform the FedUn populace that while attempting to make a daring resupply run under fire an entire battalion of Heavy Supply vehicles was wiped out by a cowardly missile bombardment from SA troops. However spirits remain high as our troops continue to advance against stiff oposition. H.I.M. has declared a one day stand down to allow our troops a chance to rest and refit their vehicles before continuing the advance. He also calls on the rest of the world to condem the SA goverments refusal to quote "allow some poor soldiers the oportunity to be reunited with their pets. Only a low down, no goodnick would refuse to end this war." :lol: SA goverment continues to profese their innocence of the kidnapping of the troops animals. In other news Russia and Africa signed a full alliance today, presumablly to destroy Europe. Only time will tell if these two strange bedfellows can make an honest effort to acheive victory. Tonya Snow reporting and signing out.

Return to “After Action Reports”