World War 3 scenario- single player-tkobo-US

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

... not sure why you posted that here.

Some of the maps use "large upgrades" that visually spill into adjacent hexes. On large upgrade maps you cannot build right next to another building (maybe next to cities, don't remember...)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
battlegoat9787
Colonel

Re: World War 3 scenario- single player-tkobo-US

Post by battlegoat9787 »

I have just purchased myself a copy of SR2010 for £3 off ebay after I was inspired by viewing tkbos mint thread and watching each and every video. Looks even better than SR2020, but I wonder why there are no real flags for each country? Is there a mod that will allow me to get them or is this it?

Anyway, excellent thread so far tkbo! :D
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: World War 3 scenario- single player-tkobo-US

Post by tkobo »

No mod that im aware of thats gives each region its own "real" flag.But remember, the world of sr2010 is fictional,though its based on the real world,it doesnt mirror it.So "real" is hard to define in this case.

I had fun making this aar, and i still plan to get back to it in the future,but not anytime soon.
(heck im still looking at a week til i get my "new" computer back :( )

I actually overall "think" i like sr2020 better myself.I was originally partially against the "whole" world real region map, as i think it tends to lend itself to very silly occurances...like Tiawan conquering europe :P
But, ive changed my mind alittle.Though these occurances still occur, and though that they can is kinda silly,it doesnt bother me as much as i thought it would overall in my own games.

And though i havent gotten to play sr2020 alot yet :(
But i find i really like some of the additions in sr2020.

And make no mistake, sr2010 has alot of the same issues you'll find in sr2020.I do think sr2010 is an easier first step than sr2020 though for players new to complex games, as i think the information and controls in sr2010 are better overall.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

Return to “After Action Reports”