To the bitter end

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Khorne
Major

To the bitter end

Post by Khorne »

My story starts here in 2010 as you all know many people lost there jobs are were miserable and practically in hell.But i saw oppertunity to make my homeland armenia great again as was in the days on the crusaders. But how could i accomplish this i was just a petty officier in the airforce that really wasent an airforce at all so it came to me that i would have to get friends in high plaes to accomplish this goal so a few bribes and false documents later i was in charge of armenia. So the first order of buissness was to get the economy repaird afterall people with jobs are happy people. There was also the nuclear power plant to deal with the reactors had been shut down for nearly 20 years when the russians left. So i came to the decsion to upgrade it and activate it later. But there was also the the soviet era factorys that were rusting and falling apart those would have to be upgraded to along with the old hydro dam. With my policys set my ministers were soon at work rebuilding the fragile and shatterd armenian econmy.
Last edited by Khorne on Feb 26 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Go Home and Die
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

We have alot of work ahead of us 19.2% of the adult armenian population is without jobs. with a basiclly non exsistant military im were lucky ro even have a surpluss of money. Kazakstan And Kyrgzigstan offerd me alliances although i was a bit hesitant at first it would help armenia to have to powerfull allies in asia. The world market has also sent its support and have given us a good subsidy rating and i have 100%worldmarket rating.for now we will take there weapons there techs and there money will keep on smiling then when were ready turn on them and destroy them. I have also authorized a program to modernize the soviet era collective farms to increse production and end this damn food shortage.
Go Home and Die
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

The program to upgrade agriculue is going smoothly and Tajikstan has offerd me a full alliance.Unemployment has gone down to 16.3%.
Go Home and Die
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

I finnaly have been able to update this thread the last few weeks haent given me eney breaks to play the game

I finaly decided to invade Azerbaijan After about 3 months of fighting Georgia attacked my flank and were rapidly advancing only to be smashed back westward by my endless stream of T-72s and Migs.My invasion of Azerbaijan Began to lag down horribly due to unreliable supply lines and rivers have badly slowed me to a standstill but there is still victory on the other front at least.
Go Home and Die
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

My invasion of Azer has been foiled by the massive river in the way as the enemy blasted all but one bridge as my glorious forces tried to capture the bridges.But i have suceeded in "convincing"georgia to surrender. But alas when one enemy falls another comes in place to ruin your plans and with that the republic of Chechnya declared war and began driving my weakened forces out of georgia.
Go Home and Die
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

well one tip. Should have entrenched in the mountains south of what u called Republic of Chechnya. Or north casus (sorry bad spelling). I held out aganist everything NC threw at me. Course relied heavy on F/B's too. But let us know how it goes.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

Nice tip but it only took a few second for them to go over these so called "Mountains" but so far my troops have been able to hold the line while my elites arive to help them push the enemy back. But as soon as i invade them there will be hell to pay :evil:
Go Home and Die
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Post by The_Blind_One »

Khorne wrote:The program to upgrade agriculue is going smoothly and Tajikstan has offerd me a full alliance.Unemployment has gone down to 16.3%.
Theres no use in reporting unemployment, it always balances itself no matter what ur gdp/c is. It always drops to 6% if u don't do anything. It drops to 6% if ur economy is crashing. It goes below 6% if u let ur economy grow faster then 3.5% per year.
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Actually I think Khorne can report what he wants if he feel like he needs to well report it. But anyways still let us know how it goes in Russia.
In war destroy everything even the livestock.
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

At last my army has defeated those fools in azer and entered their capital now i have orderd my generals to counter attack the North Caucasus.The invasion has gone well so far we have suceeded in driving them out of georgia. But we are now in a stalemate in the mountains as neither of us are able to supply the front with enough troops for that last needed push to gain the momentum to finish each other off.
Go Home and Die
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

well sadly i have to start all over due to a mASSive virus that those bastards at morphaus gave my pc and i had to wipe it clean. :cry:
Go Home and Die

Return to “After Action Reports”