Eastern front

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Khorne
Major

Eastern front

Post by Khorne »

i decided to start the world senario and played as europe and spent the first half of the year gettin the economy on track then out of the blue africa declared war and tried invading spain but he supirior eurpean navy crushed then before they could land a single ship i managed to get them to agree to a peace treaty but than those dirty russians attacked me and tried to invade eatern europe but my troops held them back for 2 months till i was able to lauch a massive assult on the central sub front and succeded where the ***** failed i captured moscow but the stuborn russians moved the capital to st petersburg and lauched a massive couter strike on moscow but so far ive managed to hold my own in russia for now and started amassive program of building sythetic fuel plants before my reserve stockplie gos dyry in about a year and i also built bridge across the english channal for strategic retreats in they ever become nessasary but so far the thats about all ive gotten done so stay tuned for more info.
Go Home and Die
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

well it cost about a million lives mostly russians(a i bombed the shitz out of moscow for about a month just tryin to take it) but eney way i took moscow and succeded were Hitler failed the city fell and so far i have been forced to send the 5th and 8th armies to hold it while i wait for the russians to hopefully wear themselves down until i can get ready for a second assult on ST.Petersburg about half of my sythfuel plants are finished and ive started to heavily bombard the citys of north africa to get them to hopefully make peace so i can get back to invading russia.
Go Home and Die

Return to “After Action Reports”