New Ottoman Empire

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Thorgrimm
Captain

New Ottoman Empire

Post by Thorgrimm »

Man!! I just got Israel to surrender as the Turks. Damn they are a tough nut to crack. :-) I started a new campaign as the Turks, and the Israelis by the end of the year had conquered Syria and Jordan, then were whooping up on the Saudis. So I figured I needed to take them out before they became untouchable with their tech superiority. I knew I was going to lose a lot of men, but if I could keep the actual unit losses down I could repair them and bring them back on line.

It was a damned meatgrinder, but as you can see it the end, all they had left was a few land bns and buttloads of air. My grinding them to powder worked. The same tactics a numerically superior army can do to a technologicly advanced foe. Use your numbers and back them into a corner and just grind away.
Damn this is a freaking good game! :P

Could this be the beginning of a new Ottoman Empire? Stay tuned :P

Cheers Thorgrimm
Saepius Exertus, Semper Fidelis, Frater Infinitas
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
The Khan
General

Re: New Ottoman Empire

Post by The Khan »

You could do the safe way, carefully allying them and sharing middle east together, then building up until you have laser tanks and make them declare war on you due to unit cap.

Oh well.

PS: I am amazed at foreigners tring to rekindle the Old Empire we lost...Your grandfathers were mostly afraid or hateful towards us :)
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby

Return to “After Action Reports”