AAR Portugal

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

Propane
Warrant Officer

AAR Portugal

Post by Propane »

I am playing as Portugal in the Spanish map. I was allied with both Madrid and Barcelona. Our relations were excellent. Paris and Marcielle went to war. None of us became involved. As the war progressed, I put boycotts on Paris for invading Marcielle. Also I was secretly supplying Marcielle with more advanced military units, such as Bradley IFVs, M1 Tanks, and even some m119 artillery. Paris did not like this, so I inserted 1 team of Green Berets and 1 team of Rangers into the mountains on the Paris border to watch for a pre-emptive attack from Paris. This never came. Out of the blue, Madrid invaded Barcelona, both which are my allies. I had to choose sides. I sided with Barcelona because Madrid obviously broke about 3 treaties with me as well as Barcelona. We doubleteamed Madrid and took the entire country in less than a year. Things started to settle down, but Paris and Marcielle were still at war. Niether myself or Barcelona were yet involved in this war. Marcielle declared war on Barcelona. I am still allied with them so I had to back them up. Before my Rangers and Green Berets got hit, I evacuated them via chinook quickly. I moved in my Marine division and helped Barcelona take over 200,000k of marcielle territory. Paris declared war so now we are both at war with Paris and Marcielle. I am currently upholding 2 cities just south of the Paris/Marcielle border with Marines. I have 2 f-117 nighthawks and 4 b-52 bombers running airstrikes in support of the Barcelonian forces in their attempt to defeat Paris and Marcielle. I have recently pulled all ground forces back out of the fight. Only my air forces are fighting due to low voter approval. I cannot end this war, only support my ally. I have been in this map for a little over 3 years. i have an election coming up in about 6 months. My approval rate is at 37%. things arent looking too good as far as my election goes. Doesn't matter though, because we are winning this war and my allies have my back. Still in this map so if anybody got any suggestions, hook me up.
"El protector de liberdad"
Propane
Warrant Officer

Portugese War

Post by Propane »

So now i'm at war with Marcielle and Paris. Allied with Barcelona. Have been fighting this war for about 2 years. There is no end in sight. HOW DO I END THIS WAR? Is there a diplomatic solution or am I gonna have to nuke them b*tches? Any advice will help.
Tophat
Lieutenant

Post by Tophat »

What finally happened here?
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

I found that Paris fell with great ease when I was portugal...

But I didn't ally with anyone... and when Marsaille broke the Non-Aggression Pact with me that was really the only hot spot of the game...

I just Used them Really crappy tech lvl 48 tanks and Mech Infantry... On mass until I got the Leclercs off Marsaille (before they Declared war)...

Then they just slowly crumbled... Madrid and Barcelona could have taken full advantage of me but they didn't (Fools) and I just crushed them using the Resources of France and Portugal... they didn't have a chance...

They Didn't really help matters declaring war on each other just before they went to war with me but ehhh wat can u do...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Tophat
Lieutenant

Post by Tophat »

Was this the full game version or the demo?
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

Well When I played it... it was the Demo I don't no wat propane played it on...
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Propane
Warrant Officer

Post by Propane »

I played it on the full game. What finally came out of it was, 2 nukes dropped on Paris. Even though this effected my World Market relations, they did sign a peace treaty with me. They and Marcielle continued to fight, but I was able to pull back.

Return to “After Action Reports”