Pissed off the WM

Put your Single and Multi player AARs here please specify which it was (SP or MP).

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, BattleGoat, Moderators

bergsjaeger
General

Pissed off the WM

Post by bergsjaeger »

:lol: Ok I been wanting to do this since i got the game. I got a Louisiana class SSBN and loaded it with tomahawks and 4 Trident I's

I looked for the most poplated city that was in the WM regions that was close to my sub. The city of all places was Washington D.C. I got close as i could and told the sub to launch its missles. I shot 9 missles all 4 nukes and the rest were tomahawks, The first nuke destroyed the city but I wanted to see what kind of reaction the WM would have. I got kicked out of the WM and i never seen the WM military. Which i wanted to c. Maybe i didn't give em enough time but before i quit the game i launched the rest of the missles at industrial and military targets.

Bergsjaeger= mountain hunter
Decimatus
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Decimatus »

Hmm, if you can nuke them, can you invade them? :P
bergsjaeger
General

Post by bergsjaeger »

Not sure didn't try that but every missle i fired hit its target so i guess u can invade but not sure if u can gain anything.

Bergsjaeger= mountain hunter
tboy21
Major

Post by tboy21 »

I guess that there should be an option where the WM attacks you because there is an option - agressive WM

guess thats is also a bug
Khorne
Major

Post by Khorne »

i hate the damn world marke bitches they interfere in every thing i do and i think there based in switxerland so nukem for me willyah
Go Home and Die
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Mods can we actually invade the WM if we have agressive WM option on or is it not possible at the moment. :D
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

not possible, WM territory is out of play.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “After Action Reports”